Ranking
Original Post
Stick RPG Trainer By ~ME~
I just made this a half hour ago.

I wanted to share with everyone.

Here is the source code:
Public Class Form1

Private Sub CloseToolStripMenuItem_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs)
        Close()
    End Sub

Private Sub StatHacksToolStripMenuItem_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs)

End Sub

Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs)

Call ShockwaveFlash1.SetVariable("cash", 99999999999999)
    End Sub

Private Sub Button2_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button2.Click
        Call ShockwaveFlash1.SetVariable("cash", Text1.Text)
    End Sub

Private Sub Button3_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs)
        Call ShockwaveFlash1.SetVariable("item_car", 2)
    End Sub

Private Sub Button4_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs)
        Call ShockwaveFlash1.SetVariable("item_car", 1)
    End Sub

Private Sub Button3_Click_1(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button3.Click
        Call ShockwaveFlash1.SetVariable("Strength", Text2.Text)
    End Sub

Private Sub Button4_Click_1(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button4.Click
        Call ShockwaveFlash1.SetVariable("Intelligence", Text3.Text)
    End Sub

Private Sub Button5_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button5.Click
        Call ShockwaveFlash1.SetVariable("Charm", Text4.Text)
    End Sub

Private Sub Button1_Click_1(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
        Call ShockwaveFlash1.SetVariable("item_car", 2)
    End Sub

Private Sub Button6_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button6.Click
        Call ShockwaveFlash1.SetVariable("item_car", 1)
    End Sub

Private Sub Button7_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs)
        Call ShockwaveFlash1.SetVariable("CEO", Text4.Text)
    End Sub
End Class
Just in case you want to check it.

Go ahead and try it.

Hope you like it.

(Credits go to CE forums, for posting the super tutorial on how to make the set money, I made the set stats myself)
Attached Files
Stick RPG Trainer 0.1.zip (33.3 KB, 54 views)
Originally Posted by Sepulcher View Post
God i almost sufficated after i gagged on the water i was drinking right when i saw this

MDP/Switch/Evan says (9:57 PM):
well, your "File" turned out to be a cuple of pics with a cock.
WindWakers Leader Gamers Signature On.Toribash
oooowww cool
no clue what to do with it tho...
Cheeze and Pie:3I will gladly tell you the minimint story.
(Elite1o0:) one sex, colouring my shoes(Elite1o0:) sec*
(A_coathanger:)sex shoes (Minimint:)Call dibs onsig:3

Gamer, please name the Command buttons before putting code in them, as it will be hard to remake the code if you want to edit it later
Originally Posted by LoveScape View Post
Gamer, please name the Command buttons before putting code in them, as it will be hard to remake the code if you want to edit it later

I see,
Thanks for the tip.
I'm still a beginner so I mess up ALLOT.
God i almost sufficated after i gagged on the water i was drinking right when i saw this

When did toribash become a Hacking Discussion Forum O.o. But really, why don't you just attach CE to your browser and find the values from there, then make a trainer with the built in trainer maker? (please note, I am good at standerd CE, suck at pointers, HAVE hacked BF2 single player sorta, and can't make trainers worth a crap without knowing pointers)
I did not know...
I just wanted to show everyone.
Last edited by Ducky; Jan 24, 2008 at 11:54 PM.

I can't make it for mac.

what do you do with it?
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
It's to get stats and money quick in a game called "Stick RPG"