ES Recruitment Drive
Hello fFlip members,Im 13 year old Ian i like to play soccer and do judo I always wanted to be in a clan my cousin acjudoka told me this clan is a great clan for learning to spar my best mods:I like to play aikido based mods like greykido aikido and ABD,I also like TK erthTk and mushu im not a great sparing person but that's why I'm writing this application previous clans:none.skype:none im working on convincing my mom though ;) forum activity just starting but i like it it is better than Facebook.game activity: 8/10. Things I can help with recruiting interest me a lot.people I know in the clan:acjudoka and im a fan of monkeyishi. Thank you flip members for taking you're time and reading this byeee. Also I am a blue belt ;)
Last edited by Zabuza; Jul 7, 2015 at 02:08 AM.
application
nationality:indonesia
GMT:+7:00
belt:2nd dan(36 match til 3rd dan)qi:2964
best mode:greykido, aikido, ABD (basically all kind of kido)
how many i play a week:depends on if i had a exam or something(if i dont i play at friday to sunday)
previous clan:vibe,fanta,apollo,reborn(why left?: cuz i kicked from vibe while i have national test)
why i want join flip?:becuz i think join flip is awesome.....i played with people from flip and think flip is pro....
previous bans:none
a little about my self:i love play games especialy dota and toribash. i like to play at quick aikido(this make me dont have much tc)
things i can do for clan?:i can make replay if needed...sorry i cant do anything else

well i sory if i miss anything.....but ty to read and have a nice day
Attached Files
finsane13.rpl (49.3 KB, 4 views)
finsane100.rpl (61.0 KB, 3 views)
finsane 21.rpl (51.6 KB, 3 views)
finsane5.rpl (60.4 KB, 4 views)
finsane101.rpl (87.7 KB, 3 views)
rep2.rpl (99.4 KB, 3 views)
rep5.rpl (135.2 KB, 5 views)
i think i got it wait how do i post replays?
-----
ok the first one is good 2nd is ok
Attached Files
oh mah gah wowww.rpl (51.6 KB, 7 views)
oh mah gah.rpl (40.7 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Zabuza; Jul 7, 2015 at 11:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by fragray View Post
whiteLith its not free form so no read the rules

sory i little bit confuse about flip reqruiting and flip reqruitment thread......

Belt:2nd dan

Skype(raises chances of getting in):whitelith546

Previous clans(if none put none):vibe, fanta, reborn

Reasons why you left the clan: coleader kicked me for no reason

Previous bans(if none put none):none

Previous infractions(if none out none):none

Why do you want to join this clan: becuz i think join flip is awesome.....i played with people from flip and think flip is pro....

Most have 3 replays

Most active days you're on:friday to sunday

Tell us a little about yourself::i love play games especialy dota and toribash. i like to play at quick aikido(this make me dont have much tc) im also friendly and polite

Best mod(s):aikido, greykido, ABD

Will you follow the rules?:yes

What member (If any one [flip]) sent you here:

Skills (Video making, art, banners etc: im not good at anything sory, but i can make replay if needed

Alts (If any):none

Anyone you know in this clan:monkeyishi
Originally Posted by WhiteLith View Post
nationality:indonesia
belt:2nd dan(36 match til 3rd dan)qi:2964
best mode:greykido, aikido, ABD (basically all kind of kido)
how many i play a week:depends on if i had a exam or something(if i dont i play at friday to sunday)
previous clan:vibe,fanta,apollo,reborn(why left?: cuz i kicked from vibe while i have national test)
why i want join flip?:becuz i think join flip is awesome.....i played with people from flip and think flip is pro....
previous bans:none
a little about my self:i love play games especialy dota and toribash. i like to play at quick aikido(this make me dont have much tc)
things i can do for clan?:i can make replay if needed...sorry i cant do anything else

well i sory if i miss anything.....but ty to read and have a nice day

Originally Posted by WhiteLith View Post
sory i little bit confuse about flip reqruiting and flip reqruitment thread......

Belt:2nd dan

Skype(raises chances of getting in):whitelith546

Previous clans(if none put none):vibe, fanta, reborn

Reasons why you left the clan: coleader kicked me for no reason

Previous bans(if none put none):none

Previous infractions(if none out none):none

Why do you want to join this clan: becuz i think join flip is awesome.....i played with people from flip and think flip is pro....

Most have 3 replays

Most active days you're on:friday to sunday

Tell us a little about yourself::i love play games especialy dota and toribash. i like to play at quick aikido(this make me dont have much tc) im also friendly and polite

Best mod(s):aikido, greykido, ABD

Will you follow the rules?:yes

What member (If any one [flip]) sent you here:

Skills (Video making, art, banners etc: im not good at anything sory, but i can make replay if needed

Alts (If any):none

Anyone you know in this clan:monkeyishi

no and no...
just a fancy signature
@whitelith when we say free form we mean not as a list. tell us a story about what you do how you came to do it. if you can do that i'm willing to vote yes as you are fun to fight.
something like this app below is what me mean with freeform, it doesnt have to be so long but it has to include all the information we want to know

Originally Posted by DarkEmber View Post

freeform app