Toribash
You missed GMT and activity. Also you will be tested In-Game. And just so you know we don't trash talk in wars, we maintain good sportsmanship.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
@Zen Ty

<[elite]Kozmonaut> I fucked myself
<(AOG)Darkhorsepyro>You ever had peanutbutter and coolwhip sandwiches?
<[elite]Kosmonaut> Bent my dick and fucked myself
An app to (FC)
Hello, my names is Dragonguts (I also go by HalIan, my alt.). I am 13 and a black belt. I'm from the United States and my time always is CMT. I am very active on forums so it'd be a ten. I'm pretty active ingame but not on some days so an 8. I'm pretty decent at aikido, and is one of my favorite mods. My replays are shown by my alt and also my main.
Attached Files
suple.rpl (52.5 KB, 2 views)
suplexx.rpl (55.0 KB, 2 views)
somehow.rpl (84.8 KB, 2 views)
Nothing wrong with the app but I'd like to see a bit more effort.
2nd App to (FC)
I don't know if this is going to lower my chances, but here it goes. Hello, my name is Dragonguts, or you can call me HalIan, whatever you prefer. I'm 13 and am a male so don't assume my gender. My favorite mods are aikido, abd, or greykido. I'm pretty active on forums and would give it a 10, but for ingame activity an 8. I'm from the United States, but an Asian and live in Central Mean Time. I do have a skype which is everdale02, but I don't use it often so don't expect me to be on it every single day. I want to join FC because I see it as a skilled and thoughtful community (especially because they're nice). I'd like to conclude that I am a skilled player, and wish to become better by joining FC.

(Shown replays are by my alt and main)
Attached Files
suple.rpl (52.5 KB, 2 views)
somehow.rpl (84.8 KB, 2 views)
suplexx.rpl (55.0 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by dragonguts; Aug 5, 2016 at 08:19 PM.
Accepted. Inviting once you leave your dead clan lol.
Originally Posted by DarkHorsePyro View Post
@Zen Ty

i swear, i remember you from somewhere
not entirely sure where though
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
Accepted. Inviting once you leave your dead clan lol.

You can invite me now.
App
Hey its xMerciless. UTC/GMT -5 hours (Eastern Standard Time), 15, 4th Dan, forum activity: 8/10 in-game activity: 7(It really depends on whats happening ingame., name: Call me Merci, or Tim. Best mod: AikidoBD. More about me: I play lots of games I live in Charlotte, North Carolina. I play toribash a pretty good amount, its really fun to me and I wish more ppl played it tbh. I like to draw, paint, and play football, sometimes even soccer. Although I'm good at art I still haven't got the hang of creating textures maybe someone here in this clan can help me a little idk. Also.. I don't have any replays right now because this is a new laptop. So can you just test me in-game? Consider me.

~Merc
Proud member of the Uzumaki Clan