ES Recruitment Drive
Hello I'm 12 my name is righteous and. My user name is xwolfx12 I'm a brown belt and I live in America I wish to join FC it's very powerful and I think I'll help in wars and other means of growing I don't have many replays and I'm good at ABD and sparing
Originally Posted by xwolfx12 View Post
Hello I'm 12 my name is righteous and. My user name is xwolfx12 I'm a brown belt and I live in America I wish to join FC it's very powerful and I think I'll help in wars and other means of growing I don't have many replays and I'm good at ABD and sparing

Xd no from me
NO TITLE
No from me as well. Seriously wolf you put 0 effort into that app lol.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Hello, my nickname is smurfbelt i'm looking for a clan so i can have fun playing with people i know, since i started playing i have always played by my self i'm a good aikido player,I have discord and use it quite often my hobbies are boxing and being depressed LOL.Hope i get in
-----
Sorry for the short app i'm not creative ;/
Attached Files
ancient sucks.rpl (54.9 KB, 3 views)
LMAOe.rpl (41.2 KB, 2 views)
qubic.rpl (49.0 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by SmurfBelt; Feb 10, 2017 at 10:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by SmurfBelt View Post
Hello, my nickname is smurfbelt i'm looking for a clan so i can have fun playing with people i know, since i started playing i have always played by my self i'm a good aikido player,I have discord and use it quite often my hobbies are boxing and being depressed LOL.Hope i get in
-----
Sorry for the short app i'm not creative ;/

No effort made to make this app, not enough information don't forget to check the first post before making an app. Denied

Check this before making an app :

APPLICATION

Last edited by Vraxo; Feb 11, 2017 at 06:49 PM.
Hello my name is PatDaGamr (Reallie name is: Patriks) I am a brown belt my QI is 506 I and live in England I used to be in Beta but thy were inactive so I would like to join FC I am 8/10 active in forums and 10/10 active in game. Sorry but no replay.
-----
HI
Last edited by PatDaGamr; Feb 13, 2017 at 12:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump