Toribash
Original Post
Local Moderators needed
Hello. The forums are currently in need of local moderators. Local moderators are moderators of individual boards (like Off-Topic, Suggestions & Ideas, or Support). They make sure people are following the rules and try to keep things quality in their board.

I'll accept applications for any board, but the ones we are most looking for moderators for are:

Beginner Sanctuary
Mods
Tutorials
Suggestions & Ideas
Support
Off-Topic
Rapid Threads

You may apply to more than one board at the same time, but don't get power hungry. You cannot apply for every board at once (people have tried). The Market, Clans, Elerk, Events, and News boards are not open for local mod applications.

Send all applications to Thorn. Don't post your applications in this thread or otherwise clutter it with anything besides questions. Don't send them to other people because they might never get read. You have been warned.

Addendum: People have been saying things about how they don't know how to make the application. It's freeform, which means there isn't really a specific template I expect. Just tell me relevant info (hint: belts and personal life stories aren't relevant) and it should be enough. We judge you more than we judge your application.
Last edited by Thorn; Aug 28, 2014 at 12:10 AM.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Expect the applications to be reviewed for up to two weeks. I'll then close this thread, and if you aren't made a moderate by then, you probably won't (this time). Alternatively, if the moderator spots get filled, it could be closed sooner.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Can I be moderator for the art/textures and requests thread since I backseat moderated once and got infracted
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Does, the date you joined matter? or stuff like that?
MaryJane Good Fuh Yuh Soul, Like Toothpaste Good Fur Yuh Teet

Just fill in the app with what you think is necessary and be sure to send it to Thorn.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Originally Posted by tobreak View Post
Well another chance and how many peoples are accepted

The amount of people 'accepted' can vary depending on the demand for local moderators in each section. Could be 1 person in one area, could be 3-4 in another.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.