Ranking
Original Post
Month Express: August

Hi everybody!

It's September already and this means that it's time for Month Express!

Read (and watch) in this thread:

The day when the two strongest clans in Toribash will face each other in a fight is soon.

Clan League 2014's results might have been surprising for some with no "new generation" clans getting into finals - we've got two hardcore old clans instead, both founded back in 2008 when there was no reason for contacting KiTFoX and when hampa still couldn't wushu. [Alpha] annihilated [Vector], finishing the clan war with no fights lost, 11 - 0, and [NO] defeated [TGS] with a 8 - 7 score.

We are not going to make any predictions on the outcome of the final clan war of the league, but if you want to hear some - check DrHax's channel. However, as Hax is a member of [Alpha], we have also asked the mighty siku for his opinion and that's what we got:

<sir> Hey siku, who's going to win the Clan League?
<Thorn> spirit will win
<siku> sir: i think it's already been agreed that NO are the people's champion
<siku> even if the system might come to recognize another champion
<sir> Thanks Thorn!

And who do you think are going to be the champions of the Clan League 2014?
Get ready to place your bets on either NO or Alpha soon to check your own predictions!
(you can also bet on spirit but we highly doubt that they have any chances, at least this year)

Anyway, no matter what the score is going to be, I assure you that the [NO] vs [Alpha] clan war is a must see - at least because the chances are you'll probably never get to see so many oldschool legends playing again. We will try our best to get the clan war streamed so that everyone who wants to see it will get a chance to do so. And also don't forget about the [TGS] vs [Vector] war for the third place - it is going to be hot too with no doubt!

The Best Works from Masters of Realism

We spoke about GATA's Masters of Realism in the previous Month Express release, and even though the event is not over yet we've made a small gallery for you with the works that impressed us the most. Sit back and watch now!

Best Videos of the Month!

We've decided to only pick two videos this time.

The first one is Mothership by TORIITO

Yeah we know there were some flaws there: music can seem a bit unsuitable for these replays or CC can look a bit too bright.
But you should admit that the general feel of this video is just great.
Glitchy effect doesn't get annoying even if you don't like such kind of edits and replays are still cool enough even if you think that they need another kind of music played in the background.
Bach, maybe?

Second video is awesome and that's everything I'm going to say about it.
Va Va Voom, made by DatSkip.
Watch it and love it. Cheers!

What to expect from September?

Ok, we got really lazy because of all the summer-related stuff in August (even this thread is coming with a day's delay huh!)
Fortunately, now when everybody's back from their 'vacations', rubash is going to finally bring the 'Best of the Champions' back.
Yeah, I know that I said the same last month but this time it's for real. We promise!

Also, we heard that there's something happening in Item Forgers' labs.
Who knows what can that be?

See you in October!

Want to help us at organizing events?
Think that I cannot into writing and want to have your own 'column' in rubash's Month Express?
Let me know that!

Last edited by sir; Sep 2, 2014 at 12:28 AM.
Aether members get video of the month three times in a row

excited for alpha vs no
i sell pocket pussies
[Ae]ther | cncpls | [OoT] | SR
It's being in the works, we've pushed an update with the new Torishop on Steam about a week ago. There's no other information that I can speak about yet, we'll probably tell you something more a bit later.
"Think that I cannot into writing and want to have your own 'column' in rubash's Month Express?"

What's that mean?
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
Originally Posted by MindStorm View Post
What's that mean?

Means they hiring.
Django: You can clean up the mess, but don't touch my coffin.