Toribash
Original Post
[GM] Halloween Festivities!
Toribash's 2014 Halloween Festivities
LESS CANDY, MORE BASHING!

As you walk down the street, you see people preparing for the big night. It's getting dark, the kids are putting on their makeup and making a few final adjustments on their costumes. An old lady opens her door and gently places a pumpkin on her doorsteps. You can feel it in you. It's the joyful vibe of Halloween. You rush towards your house and log on Toribash, an old habit. As you are carving your pumpkin, you notice the news: Halloween has come to Toribash!

What would Halloween be without a few fun "games" to play? Don't worry, they are Halloween Approved.

- Monthly Opener Challenge : Spooky Scary Edition
- Eerie Disguise
- Too Spooky
- Haunted Gauntlet
- The Clan Monster
- House Profile Decorations

More events are on the way to haunt you, but like any good ghost, they are waiting for the right time to surprise you

This year, you won't be trick-or-treating for candy. The following items will be used as prizes for the events stated above, or should I say, given to you by Granny Magical Sack after you've rang the door:

- Jack-o'-lantern

(18 Shiai Tokens)

- Witch Hat

(18 Shiai Tokens)

- Skull Necklace

(12 Shiai Tokens)

- Frankenbolts

(6 Shiai Tokens)

You can buy these items by PMing a Gamemaster!

But the real question is, how rare are these items? Well, it just so happens that the GM team is planning on making these items "seasonal", which means that they will only be available each year around Halloween. This year, they will be available until 2 weeks after Halloween. However, past October 31st, the prices will rise, so get them now while they are still hot!

All the events will end on October 31st.

Main Banner by Chris
Last edited by Liquidoom; Oct 19, 2014 at 12:19 AM. Reason: fixing pumpkin head name
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
and if the deadline is past could u still buy these items?
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Hey Fleshmon, the GM team is planning on making the Halloween shiai items seasonal. This means that they will not be up year round. We are planning on taking the Halloween items down about 2 weeks after Halloween, which gives the community more time to purchase the items. With this being said, each Halloween item will increase in price by about 2 ST for the last 2 weeks. This is just a way to say, You are late, but not to late. I hope I answered your question, and good luck.
A hasbeen like the rest
ok but could these items be sold in market?
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
I like the sound of this, I might be able to get the skull necklace
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I BET YOU WANT TO STEAL MY BEAUTIFUL ADAMANTIUM MUSTACHE AND MY FONT. WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE EITHER OF THEM!... WELL MAYBE THE FONT BUT GO DIE! THIS IS IN CAPS FOR NO REASON, SO SHUT YOUR YAPPER YOUNG MAN WHO IS OLDER THAN ME. BECAUSE I SAID SO I CAN PUT BECAUSE IN THE START OF A SENTENCE. OH, YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT WAS A GRAMMAR RULE? WELL GO BACK TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.
Can I ask, is the necklace a neck item or a head item so I can wear it with my headphones without it being glitched and without getting infracted by Gynx?

If so is it a head or neck item?

If not I guess I'm getting infracted again.
#INIT2WINIT
Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
all of them are head items, i don't think any of the items is connected to joint

What a shame.. They'd go good together.
Anyway, damn, pricey.. need more ST.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.