Ranking
Original Post
Some Multiplayer replays
Hi all,

Having played Toribash for two days now, and having collected some sweet replays, I thought it would be nice to share them with those interested. All these replays are from multiplayer games.

The first is a Judo match versus Vegetable (who is, by the way, an exceptionally rude player). Halfway through this match my computer can't handle the pressure anymore apparently, dropping to a louse 6 frames per second, but this aerial wrestling match is one of the coolest I have seen so far. I love the landing at the end.

The second is another Judo match, versus Verneris this time, and isn't that impressive to be honest. I just wanted to share because it features me flying through the air in some kind of Superman-pose. Which is cool. And stuff.

The last is a classic match versus one of the many players named Tori. It features me losing after breaking the opponent's arm, head, and legs. This made me laugh and cry at the same time. Fun detail is that it's my dismembered leg that finally kicks the enemy in half, and then causes me to lose.

That's it for now. Comments are appreciated, and... I hope you enjoy the replays! =)

[attachment deleted by admin, limit reached]
Re: Some Multiplayer replays
I'm yet to watch the replays (And will edit with my thoughts once i do) but i totally agree with what you said about Vegetable.

Ok, i watched all your replays and so far, Circus is by far the best one.
A few more Multiplayer replays:

The first features [TAS]Upthorn defeating me in Judo mode with a really sweet leg throw. Big kudos to him for this replay!

The second, again In Judo mode (Judo2 is my fav gametype), features my favourite opponent, Punching Bag Bob. General consensus was that this fight looks quite erotic. =P

The third (Judo2 once more) is an attempt from Bob and me to join the circus. I think we need to work on our landings. =P

In the last one I'm submitting today (more Judo2), I'm taking Tim on a rodeo ride. Needless to say, this does not end well for him. =P

I'll upload new Multiplayer fights every now and then and keep them all in this topic, so I don't clutter the forum. =3

More Judo2 multiplayer adventures.

First is me using Chimpy to make a hole in the floor. Unfortunately (for him), floors are harder than heads. And floors don't have to worry about getting DQ'd.

The second replay is a fine example of a move I have come to refer to as the Nephilim Slam. It's a very simple move at it's core, and I'm sure I'm not the first one to use it, but it has become a bit of a signature move for me. I don't remember who gave it it's name (sorry dudes, but that game was like a chatbox. can't expect me to remember it all! =P), but I've been using this move with reasonable success in many games, and this and it's many variations are certainly my favourite moves to use in Judo2. One of the nice things is that even when it doesn't work all the way, it does tend to produce interesting situations (the "circus" replay above is an example of a Neph Slam that didn't go through like it was meant).

The third is basically a modified Slam. Main features are the different opening move (somewhat more risky), and the release at the end, making it more of a throw.

That's all for right now. While it is my favourite gametype to play, Judo2 doesn't tend to produce very action-packed replays very often, so I might play some Classic mode tomorrow and get some sweet decap replays. =)