sucked
Originally Posted by Nearly View Post
momentum switch? why was it bad?

you slowed a bit down there

but i dont think thats a problem cuz it looks really nice
Pidda's spirit animal
Originally Posted by Nearly View Post
momentum switch? why was it bad?

it was mainly the way that you and static were spinning to the right for the whole replay up until that point and you suddenly turned to the left.

you know what now that i look at it from a different angle (literally) it doesn't look so bad.
Originally Posted by BquadZ7550 View Post
it was mainly the way that you and static were spinning to the right for the whole replay up until that point and you suddenly turned to the left.

i'm not trying pick an argument or something, but i don't understand why replaymakers should be limited to spinning in one direction? i'm not referring to you directly since i've seen it a ton of times on other people's replay threads, people always say shifting rotation is bad even when there's actually nothing wrong with it in the replay. i could understand your opinion if the change was jarring or it didn't flow well, but static and i are moving at a pretty consistent speed until the end really, i also might be blind i don't see where we switch direction in the first place. i'm honestly not trying to sound whiny and obviously i alone can't change your opinion and stuff, but i wanted to comment about it since that's what i do i guess.
wow that
sucked
that was pretty dope

i really like the movement and dm's

keep on ridin' spinners
beware
the goblin
omg that opener is pretty fucking sick.
really liked this spin things.
dms are also bad ass styled shit.
gg
Aadame:I'm very signaturable