Ranking
We could give out orc and chronos
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I have a few spare items, onyl an acid grad and a beetle force :v
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
WHAT DO YOU THINK TC IS FOR? HUH?!?! IT'S FOR BUYING ITEMS! BUT FIRST, YOU HAVE TO EARN DEM TC!!! SO, LET'S GO OUT THERE AND EARN SOME TC TO HOST AND EVENT AND TO BRING OUR BELOVED OSHI BACK TO LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!! HUZZAH!!!!!

(Thousands of people screaming with me)
|OoT Member|ORMO Member|OSHI Member|RSO Teacher|MMO Member|
|Prince of Darkness|Leader of the the Fallen|Fallen Angel|
u mean u and urself screaming with u because u caped this shit so much that i barelly understand something....
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Lol, Then read it over and over and over again if you don't understand it. I'm too lazy to uncaps it.
|OoT Member|ORMO Member|OSHI Member|RSO Teacher|MMO Member|
|Prince of Darkness|Leader of the the Fallen|Fallen Angel|
lul i finaly undestand but i'm not screaming it with ya >.>
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
You both guys behave like faggots.

free blowjobs I have no idea, maybe forum games or something like that? Or sell some stuff for tc.
best vlad in plat V Kappa
kat <3
Originally Posted by Vedius View Post
You both guys behave like faggots.

free blowjobs I have no idea, maybe forum games or something like that? Or sell some stuff for tc.

Lol, I read the above and was like "... wat."

Anyway, fun forumgames are welcome, feel free to make a thread if you have a good idea. But make sure it doesn't become a spamfest, that's not the way to go.

Also, I just found out I have some items lying around in my deactivated inventory. I don't know what to do with it, so you guys can tell me what I should do. Either start marketing with it or donate it all together.

I have:

Sphinx Force,
Amber rela,
Gaia Relax and
Full orc
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash