Ranking
That still doesn't make the offer 46k. let's say I went to a car auction and someone offered 10k and I said oh I'll offer my house but the guy turns down the house saying he only wants money, the auction wouldn't continue on 200k because that's how much the house is worth. It would continue at 10k lol.
What was the purpose of that post?
If you want to discuss auction ethics with me, do so through pm.
This thread's sole purpose is for marketing. .-.
I said it. The highest offer for now is Raaage's offer with DQ+Ground Textures which can be worth up to 46k or around 46k. If you want that flame, offer more. Also, Raaage if you want to autobuy this flame you just need to add some TCs. K done.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
sorry dude, I have 175tc, and I think my current offer is overly generous as it is.
i'll wait it out, pm me if you want the deal.
Sold to myself (I think) considering I accepted his offer on my thread. Send the stuff over whenever you're on and I'll sned you the flame, Raiken
[i]nquisition
nothing much

Sold my Flame to Fancy. Time to close this thread, also thanks for your offers guys.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.