Ranking
Original Post
(SWOS) Swords of Storm
Swords of Storm

Swords of Storm is a clan that specializes in jump attacking and sword fighting we are new and not very good but we hope to expand and become better and more advanced in our fighting style

Story

4 random players in a beginner game who all had the same way of fighting made a joke about making a clan, one of them said lets do it, and thus Swords of Storm, lords of the skies was created

Recruitment

Click the link to go to the recruitment thread ---->https://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=629477

Rules

1 - All arguments are settled with a 1v1
2 - No spammers and all Skyfoxes (recruits) must listen to their superiors
3 - You will be immediately kicked from the clan if you proceed to cause trouble for everyone else, be toxic to other players, and scam on the market.
4 - Try to be as organized as possible.

Clan Goals

Win 4 wars [ ]
Become official [ ]
Gain 100 clan-members [ ]
Gain an ally [ ]

Ranks

Skyfox - New recruit, can participate in wars
Eagle - Can participate in wars and lead Skyfoxes
Excaliburs - Leaders of the clan
Hurricanes - Co-leaders

Clan-members (Your name will be added upon completion of the application along with ur rank)

Message to Clan-members
(Temporary section)

More will be added to the thread overtime, this is just a start and Thank you to (Thronior)
for helping me improve this thread!!
Last edited by Valentine5; Jul 10, 2019 at 03:03 AM.
Yo if i were you i would look at other clanpages and try to use them as a reference for your own. What you have rn is just a paragraph.

Btw did they remove the tc payment needed to create a clan?

Anyways good luck and i hope you'll fix your thread. If you need any help with it just send me a message on the forums
I would like help with the thread and yes it is free to create a clan, at least rn i havent been charged yet for it
You should start by just using [size] and [color] and [b] to emphasize the name. You should also [center] everything and then add [spoiler] for each individual category.

Like a spoiler for your story, a spoiler for your recruitment, a spoiler for your members and ranks etc.

And the message to your clanmembers should be a reply to the thread, not in the thread itself.

As a reference feel free to use my clanthread or even my fite nite thread and instead of images use text for now
i would also like to know how to add a profile picture in my account, add spoilers to the thread, and if im missing anything or dont need anything in my thread, please
Last edited by Valentine5; Jul 9, 2019 at 10:48 AM.
To get a profile picture, go to user control panel, it's on the top left right above the red post reply button.

From there go to edit avatar and upload a picture.

insert spoiler name here

-----
Btw you already did it pretty well im impressed good job
Last edited by Thronior; Jul 9, 2019 at 02:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump