Toribash
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I must aim for plat, for it sounds like the promised land.

Plat 5 is literally worse than bronze 5. Not skill-wise, but attitude-wise. Everyone thinks they're lcs material, and it's the borderline between "not shit" and "okay"
Hoss.
Well Bronze V is uncarriable so...

People do stupid shit here.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post

Lol ok
Hoss.
Twisted Fate jungle is so fun to play and get some cool DMG...

http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/fr/#match-details/EUW1/2002827890/211448541?tab=overview

Just Max E then W and Q ... Stun people and let the E and you attack speed do the job and if they run so fast use Q to finish them...

Also TF is good for trolling a bit enemy team , i was top pushing a bit then i was sure that they come to get me , i hide in a bush and wait for them , olaf (enemy jungler) come and facecheck bush , i stun him and kill him then malphite come he was about to kill me and i ult and escape :')...Just after i land my ult i say /all U mad ?...What have i become...

Also TF is so weak you get killed so fast if you don't play safe..
Last edited by HawkeyeTFA; Mar 7, 2015 at 03:08 PM.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
Twisted Fate is weak if you have poor positioning. He's also weak if you can't manage his Pick a Card ability.
My Replays
If you are out of mana blue card , if you want to escape (Red card) / get a kill cold card
French Player, Old member of OFRO

Give me your or any other bronze V account, and let me play 4-5 ranked games. I'll prove you wrong.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

I mean yeah, you're probably good enough to carry games here. Anybody near Diamond should be able to get out of Bronze easily. But if you ask a Silver I player to try and get back into Silver I from Bronze V, it would probably take them about 20 games to get 1 series.

Then again, I just might be using the wrong champions. Maybe I should've mained ADC. I'm thinking about getting Kog'Maw or Vayne right now. I don't know which one to get.
My Replays
I mean yeah, you're probably good enough to carry games here. Anybody near Diamond should be able to get out of Bronze easily. But if you ask a Silver I player to try and get back into Silver I from Bronze V, it would probably take them about 20 games to get 1 series.

Then again, I just might be using the wrong champions. Maybe I should've mained ADC. I'm thinking about getting Kog'Maw or Vayne right now. I don't know which one to get.

True. Silver and Bronze are almost the same thing.

And neither.

Kalista, Jinx, Sivir, Graves.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.