Ranking
Originally Posted by BuZe View Post
I wanna get ekko, but I don't see him in shop rip.

I'm not an expert, but I'm pretty sure that's because he was not released yet!!?
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
I'm not an expert, but I'm pretty sure that's because he was not released yet!!?

Yea he has not. Probably going to see him in the next patch. New champs seem to stay in pbe longer then anything else.

Originally Posted by BuZe View Post
I saw people on youtube play him, so idk.

Its called pbe
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
second time fizz jungle, jinx said she wanted me out of his life lol

no u

The shit I have to deal with in Bronze. Free bot lane lost to a cheese. I mean, look at that shit.

Free Lane Lost

"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
You know it's time to quit league when you lose to a Vi who has that kind of build and goes 6/1 with it.
Originally Posted by Kido View Post
second time fizz jungle, jinx said she wanted me out of his life lol

AD fizz isn't super stat/gold efficient anymore since his W active was changed back to AP scaling instead of %hp.

Right now it's stronger to build magus or devourer and full AP.
I know, that's what drove me mad. She was the support and was useless pre 6 but somehow got super fed early in lane.

I mean, I don't think we woulda won anyway since every lane was feeding out of their minds. If I gank one lane, somebody dies in another. It's fucking retarded.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Even when I was AD fizz's I still questioned the facts. Fizz is and always will be a AP attacker. (not caster) nashors tooth devour and a lichbane for the easy win.