Ranking
Yeah I think Hurricane is alright, maybe instead of a 2nd PD or something, but not before you've got at least an iedge/BT.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
What is your take on the new, Eternum Nocturne Legendary skin? ;)
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.
Alright guys, I'm getting the hang of this.
I think I did pretty well in this one.
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
So, I hate the new interface with a passion, especially the chat text. I knew it was coming as I play more PBE then I do normal, but still, it feels cliche.

Whats your PBE I will add you.
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Not sure if you noticed this but it's great on every AP champion.

I'm not saying it's not a bad item on AP mids. But what I was trying to get to is...

Haunting Guise, a very common item for rumble(way before this patch), has an upgrade now. How many AP mids have you seen get HG? Eve, Kat, and an occasional LB or Annie. Those are the only ones I can think of, no one usually got it. All I see now is OMG LT I NEED THIS ITEM.

My point is that Rumble has high base stats and doesn't need to build direct AP. Just getting some penetration items, you'll be set. His spells are great for them item itself, hitting E's to get double damage from it is great. Not to mention, all of Rumble's CD are really short.

So TLR: an already good and common item choice for rumble (Haunting Guise) that no one really got has an upgrade (Liandry's Troment). I think this item is less effective on certain people. I think users are forgetting and neglecting the old items. I'd rather rush Deathcap for raw damage on certain heros rather than getting some other items.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Ed View Post
I'm not saying it's not a bad item on AP mids. But what I was trying to get to is...

Haunting Guise, a very common item for rumble(way before this patch), has an upgrade now. How many AP mids have you seen get HG? Eve, Kat, and an occasional LB or Annie. Those are the only ones I can think of, no one usually got it. All I see now is OMG LT I NEED THIS ITEM.

My point is that Rumble has high base stats and doesn't need to build direct AP. Just getting some penetration items, you'll be set. His spells are great for them item itself, hitting E's to get double damage from it is great. Not to mention, all of Rumble's CD are really short.

So TLR: an already good and common item choice for rumble (Haunting Guise) that no one really got has an upgrade (Liandry's Troment). I think this item is less effective on certain people. I think users are forgetting and neglecting the old items. I'd rather rush Deathcap for raw damage on certain heros rather than getting some other items.

Laundry's Toilet is best item.
I R IRONMAN
For those of you wanting to raise your solo q elo, then play Teemo in top lane. While he wasn't buffed directly, the changes made him really really strong. I build Berserker's Greaves, 2 Doran's Rings, then a Haunting Guise into a Hurricane. Upgrade the Haunting Guise into Liandry's Torment and build a Wit's End. The rest is situational. Rabadon's Deathcap and Guardian's Angel work well if you can't think of anything. You'll thank me later.

EDIT: On that note, I wish Ed recorded my 1v3 play for the triple when I was scrimming Internal Error. Shit was so cash.
Last edited by Numbers; Dec 7, 2012 at 05:43 AM.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set