Ranking
Original Post
Woah, a thread of his own, what a big shot!
Looky here m8s!

Calamitybruh and I are thinkin about making a full blown fancy as heck tutorial video to breath some life into community of arters (and probably overwhelm ourselves and then go inactive to avoid commitments ).

So, idea so far is:
I record 10/10 video of me forging masterpiece while me and Calamity talk about what I'm doing and why. Then halfway through we shall swap who is doing the forging.
It'll be sorta mid-levelish, since there are a billion videos of like where the emo eyes go and where you put the saiyan hairdo, and I lack the skillz to teach you how to Rembrandt.

What I need for you guys is brilliant ideas on what we should cover in the video. Stuff that would be most useful. Things that many people struggle with. Things that other tutorials have not covered...etc
focus on the design part and break down the creative process. people can figure out how to shade etc, but there are fewer tutorials on the creative process. what you're drawing, what you're looking for and expecting etc.

can be as high level as you want, just make them understand what you're doing. complex pieces are easier to explain than simple ones.

record yourself doing the piece, then do the commentary afterwards.
makes for less work.

ask each other questions, why did you do this, why didnt you do that?
banter
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I was thinking of doing something like this in my youtube,
My only problem was with english pronounce since I am brazillian adn english here isnt so common.

I am making a little tutorial about head textures with images,
if You want to take a look, PM me.

Nice idea.
Some stuff on making lineart would be interesting. Possibly showing a quick sketch and how you go about refining it later. Then maybe turning that lineart into paintings/textures.

(>^_^)>
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
Isn't this what hapens every time we try to go active?
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home