Toribash
Original Post
[APP][Sauce]( [s] )
1. Structure : We have a leader and a co-leader. Co-leader and leader can kick, recruit, and help organize the clan. Co-leader can fill in if the leader is gone for an extended period of time. Elites can recruit, help members out and test people. Members can help other members out and suggest good players to the Elites or leaders. The category Ex-members if for members who have left.. they will be eligible for clan tourneys if we have them. They will need to be tested again or show me that they are more active if they were kicked due to inactivity.

2. Organization : I love organization. I'm a freak for it. Our clan will hopefully be one of the most organized clan ever. As I said before we will have a council for organization. The council for organization and they'll decide on the punishment of an unruly member or make the decision on clan stuff. I also love making pictures for the organization like your see in our [DSC] post.

3. Activeness : Our members are active mostly in game and not as much in the forum as they could be. I myself am very active in the forums and in game. HomerDawkins in getting more active in forums and he's really active in game.. So our clan is pretty active all around. Some members are beginning to post more in "The Game". In-activity for a prolonged period of time will result in a kick unless the member specifies if they are going on a vacation or something that takes a long time.

4. Control : The leaders, council, and elites will have power and the members will be able to help pick stuff for tourney's etc. and be able to contribute to videos. Members who misbehave will get 2 warnings then if they do anything again they will get kicked. As I said all of the categories will be able to do certain stuff and have certain powers.

Thats all

Wish us luck and I will be sending 50k to veb after this post.

~HomerDawkins and TehBasher
Good Luck.

why does every clan have a council now ?
:D
We need a council because organization is a NEED for the clan. We can't just have people popping stuff up here and there like videos or a Clan pic or anything.
Good luck from me as well.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Not meaning to spam your board or anything...But when i saw this thread it kind of looked like it said applesauce! :o

GL [s]
Good luck saucy people.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today