ES Recruitment Drive
Havent been seing anyone online today. Whats the dealio?
...Surely you have more productive things to do then read my stupid signature...[TA]|[TF]
Pretty niced app. I played with him, and have some replays, but I won't be voting to avoid a biased opinion. I've known this guy since I was a blue belt.

Replays ;
I'm just gamin' man
[TA] Application | Zwift
Hello Team Aikido! The name is Zwift, or "Zwifty." My first account was "KazuMaster," which started it all. When I came across Toribash, I loved the style of the game. My first mod that I've played was judo/judofrac. I am a fan of judo irl and I use similar tactics of it in-game. I got bored of judo, so I was looking through the roomlist and saw,"aikidobigdojo.tbm." I checked it out and I was in love with it <3. You can execute different kinds of throws, sweeps, suplexes, etc. Of course, at the time I couldn't do any of those moves which was a bummer.. I watched all sorts of youtube videos about it which taught me a couple things. I would play and try winning at least one tourney everyday in aikido which was really good practice. A couple years later, I became pretty decent at aikido type mods. This was when I was 2nd or 3rd Dan. My favorite mods were aikidobigdojo and greykido at that time and still are today. After that, I learned how to spar/freerun. This taught me how to keep my balance and momentum in aikido. I also learned how to suplex, and execute different types of throws. After a period of time, I quit toribash because of school and stuff, but now I'm back and pretty active in the past month. That's all about me! I hope you like my application, and accept me in Team Aikido.

Here are my replays :
Attached Files
greykido save 2.rpl (51.8 KB, 6 views)
greykido throw 1.rpl (30.4 KB, 6 views)
greykido throw 2.rpl (38.7 KB, 6 views)
abd throw 2.rpl (52.3 KB, 5 views)
(╭ರᴥ•́)
Originally Posted by Zwift View Post
Hello Team Aikido! The name is Zwift, or "Zwifty." My first account was "KazuMaster," which started it all. When I came across Toribash, I loved the style of the game. My first mod that I've played was judo/judofrac. I am a fan of judo irl and I use similar tactics of it in-game. I got bored of judo, so I was looking through the roomlist and saw,"aikidobigdojo.tbm." I checked it out and I was in love with it <3. You can execute different kinds of throws, sweeps, suplexes, etc. Of course, at the time I couldn't do any of those moves which was a bummer.. I watched all sorts of youtube videos about it which taught me a couple things. I would play and try winning at least one tourney everyday in aikido which was really good practice. A couple years later, I became pretty decent at aikido type mods. This was when I was 2nd or 3rd Dan. My favorite mods were aikidobigdojo and greykido at that time and still are today. After that, I learned how to spar/freerun. This taught me how to keep my balance and momentum in aikido. I also learned how to suplex, and execute different types of throws. After a period of time, I quit toribash because of school and stuff, but now I'm back and pretty active in the past month. That's all about me! I hope you like my application, and accept me in Team Aikido.

Here are my replays :

Man, this Org is just pulsing with people wanting to join. Well. Let's get into it.

Hi Zwift!

Not sure if you were in Nitro at the same time I was/am, so due to that I will be voting.

Paragraph was gud. Nice background info, not really a reason why you want to join. I'll assume to get better at Aikido based mods. I like your judo mentality you bring into Aikido. I'm trying to slide toward that to, as that's what the Aikido meta needs to become. That's a plus.

Replays were, unorthodox throws, but also pretty good. Greykido is always a good place to counter lifts and get good throws off. Small dojos = good. Anywhoo.

My decision is Yes. Just wait for everyone else to swim out of inactivity and reply to your application. It may be a bit.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
*surfaces from pool of inactivity* Seems good, replays show definite skills. Yes from me

Hello. My name is WeooWeoo (Also known as Siren). My real name is Gehrig, and I am 17 years old.

I am Forum Active every day of the week. I am in a great clan named Sinon, and I am blessed to have my friends who are in it. I play quite a bit in game, but not every single day. I am not the best at Aikido Big Dojo, But I love Quick Aikido. It's my favorite mod. I usually try and get low than on top when fighting to avoid shovels or lifts. I am a very friendly person and love to chat. I technically over post now on the Forums :P. There isn't much to say about me. I live in the United States, Ohio. I am a Junior in High School, I love art, an Anime Fan, and I play the French Horn. Not sure if saying any of that was needed, but, there it is.

My GMT: -4

I am not sure if an In Game test is needed, but if I need to, I can.

Thanks for looking at my application!
Attached Files
aikido kRULLS.rpl (57.1 KB, 7 views)
Aikido Win.rpl (55.0 KB, 4 views)
aikido slam.rpl (46.4 KB, 4 views)
akido saved.rpl (51.8 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Apr 23, 2015 at 01:38 AM.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I guess I'll review some of these since I've been inactive lately...

no to lixda

Yes to beansprout
yes to zwift and yes to weooweoo.
Thnx RedPanda
...Surely you have more productive things to do then read my stupid signature...[TA]|[TF]
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Hello. My name is WeooWeoo (Also known as Siren). My real name is Gehrig, and I am 17 years old.

I am Forum Active every day of the week. I am in a great clan named Sinon, and I am blessed to have my friends who are in it. I play quite a bit in game, but not every single day. I am not the best at Aikido Big Dojo, But I love Quick Aikido. It's my favorite mod. I usually try and get low than on top when fighting to avoid shovels or lifts. I am a very friendly person and love to chat. I technically over post now on the Forums :P. There isn't much to say about me. I live in the United States, Ohio. I am a Junior in High School, I love art, an Anime Fan, and I play the French Horn. Not sure if saying any of that was needed, but, there it is.

My GMT: -4

I am not sure if an In Game test is needed, but if I need to, I can.

Thanks for looking at my application!

Nice replays. Yes from me.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands