ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(Rel)backbend
its a mod were your back bends a lot forward and backward.
its easy to get decaps with this mod.

Attached Files
backbend.tbm (195 Bytes, 22 views)
Last edited by mip; Jul 12, 2008 at 02:47 PM.
MONSOON HES AWESOME
dude, this mod isnt really good, all you did was change one joint.. and also is it that hard to type [REL] instead of (rel)?
Originally Posted by Brain112 View Post
dude, this mod isnt really good, all you did was change one joint.. and also is it that hard to type [REL] instead of (rel)?

He changed all the torso joints to bend like the spine.

Make's fighting normally difficult, but of course, that's not the purpose of this mod!
Originally Posted by Brain112 View Post

Some ppl (myself included) can't make mods at all, this might be a simple modification but ppl who can't mod apreciate such things.
Originally Posted by Ketsueki View Post
Some ppl (myself included) can't make mods at all, this might be a simple modification but ppl who can't mod apreciate such things.

people who can't make mods don't like simple mods only people who haven't seen the cappabilities of moding. Changing one joint isn't that well. Just if your wondering I can't make mods and this mod isn't that good.
Stop lieing that i only changed one joint guys.

and why do body mods get much better posts then my env ones?
Last edited by mip; Jul 13, 2008 at 02:58 PM. Reason: i forgot to put a full stop.
MONSOON HES AWESOME
Originally Posted by mip View Post
Stop lieing that i only changed one joint guys.

and why do body mods get much better posts then my env ones?

Because your env mods aren't as good as your body mods.
I haz a Radioactive fetish.