Toribash
to anyone that's good : do you suggest using a controller or keyboard+mouse?
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Controller.

Super easy controls

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

would it help me improve?
i've been using only keyboard and i feel decent, but i don't seem to be getting better
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
100% will improve with controller. It helps to know weird bounced and acceleration speeds and what not but it all comes with practice. If you wanna play we can some time. I talked to thiggst and he was down.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

you have a large increase in direction control because stick vs. arrow keys. also have variable acceleration speed and most people seem to be able to control better at higher levels with controller (there are a few pros that use keyboard, but none of them in the top 50). use whatever makes you feel comfortable, really. if you find that controller is really uncomfortable after a few days of giving it a try, just stick with keyboard. the best thing you can do is just play. no one is going to be good after a few hundred hours, everyone highly ranked has 500-1000 hours+, most of the top pros have years of experience in sarpbc, so it just takes time. i'm also usually down to play, just invite me and if i'm around i'll play.
Anyone else have trouble with people online having more then the permitted number of players on their team? (One game I had a team of three going against a team of six)
I'm still god damn struggling in prospect elite-challenger 1 in 1v1 and 2v2 too. I can't say i'm that noob, i play really good but i have to admit i make big mistakes especially in 1v1.

ayy

the grind is over

or maybe i'll try to get GC before the season ends for that sweet title