Ranking
well i just couldn't think of anything at the time i did those cuz i haven't parkour in ages.
and i'm lazy (always)
i have something in my mind that i'm going to spend alot of time in whenever i start tho.
ty ma mang, hope i dunt disappoint u next time
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
u never disappoint me bru

btw, Meija, I have a few questions.
where did the clan name came from? At first I thought it was about the game but you have a "sharingan" role.
And why there's a rule that says "if you want" (3rd rule). A rule that you can choose to follow just doesn't make sense to me.
i can answer those for you.
amaterasu is itachi's mangeyko sharingan (sasuke took it tho).
in the 3rd rule i think he mean its preferably to help members but u are not forced to do so
making a manip.
took me about 20 mins to make this
Attached Files
dat ass tho.rpl (177.3 KB, 7 views)
beautiful moves, as always, but I think that touching uke with your head was unnecessary and you could easily avoid it.

also how are you good at everything man wtf
alpha your manip looks decent i might say it's bad to i didn't like the start of it
and the flow of the hits was bad anyway it's a wip or just scrap it
My clan members i might ask for some replays because i will make the clan video soon
(by soon i mean 1 or 2 weeks)
so wish me luck
[ΛΜΔŦΞRΛŞŬ]
Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
beautiful moves, as always, but I think that touching uke with your head was unnecessary and you could easily avoid it.

also how are you good at everything man wtf

lol you changed your name.
and it wasn't really that good tho xd. cuz if it was i would finish the whole thing before posting.

Originally Posted by Meija View Post
alpha your manip looks decent i might say it's bad to i didn't like the start of it
and the flow of the hits was bad anyway it's a wip or just scrap it
My clan members i might ask for some replays because i will make the clan video soon
(by soon i mean 1 or 2 weeks)
so wish me luck

as i mentioned before. i posted it cuz i'm not sure if i shall complete or scrap it.
will post replays(good ones) soon...