█ ███████ █
meh

I don't eat meat/flesh/beef or whatever
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Haluejah View Post
k i asked this to jisse so ill ask here coz why not ;^)

whats your favorite meal?

Sincerely, i don't really have a favorite one, but i love strogonoff
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Originally Posted by Patrickooo View Post
Well then you suck.

couldn't agree less, my diet is pretty much meat, cause that's what we eat round here, lmao

Tho my favourite meals are lasgna, pizza, barbecue, breaded meat (which is fcking glorious), chorizo ​​steak, rib steak, gaucho pie, I could go on, I really like food, specially meat and stuff with cheese nd tomatoe sauce

food

Last edited by Onsola; Feb 22, 2018 at 09:48 PM.
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Hey guys, I arrived home just now and well, theres a reason.
I was in P.E. class and while I was running, I was tilting to the right to turn right and I displaced my kneecap and it was so much to the right side of the leg it was pretty disgusting to see.
Well no need to worry, I got plaster all around my leg and the bad part is I'll have to wear this for a month.
Pain-wise, it wasnt THAT bad because there is a lot of worse stuff out there, but yeah, it did hurt like shit.
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
I know kinda how it feels, my right arm "went away" (luxation is the medical therm they used to describe such magnifisent event) during a handball match, had to grab it and a couple of mins later it poped back it, pretty disgusting, I quitted mma and handball after that, haven't really recovered yet, but still, not the worse, I can still pretty much use it
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Well what I got told was that I'd keep the plaster on my leg for around 3-4 weeks and then I'll have to do therapy to learn how to use my leg again x)
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca