Toribash
Original Post
5/10
it´s good but dont do naruto siggys
Portugal Organization | Big friends: SlyFusion, Sockete and extremerun
Awesome sig! Also bilein, Only cause the sig is about naruto, Doesn't make it a bad sig. It depends on the complexity Of the sig, 9/10.
Frost is pretty cool
raku
Crappy and you didn't do much that fit the theme. Wait you didn't do ANYTHING that fit the theme. Yeah no, scrap it, do your research, re-do.

Originally Posted by kamura View Post
Awesome sig! Also bilein, Only cause the sig is about naruto, Doesn't make it a bad sig. It depends on the complexity Of the sig, 9/10.

Are you even skilled enough to actually see what he actually created and where the reference image are?
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
very nice i love this style 9/10! but you should use another font like sth japanese or something
Life is a Nightmare , Wake me up!!!
[8th Dan]-[Ps3♥]-[WTU♥]-[GerU]-[ETC♥ Teacher]
Originally Posted by Freelancer View Post
Crappy and you didn't do much that fit the theme. Wait you didn't do ANYTHING that fit the theme. Yeah no, scrap it, do your research, re-do.

Are you even skilled enough to actually see what he actually created and where the reference image are?

Yeah, the background and stuff don't really fit... What do you think I should add then? I just threw this together really quick-like.
Originally Posted by Freelancer View Post

first time I actually agree with Freelancer, but, this.
I bought a subscription to Wibbles so I think this quote is necessary,
"Be careful when gazing into the void, for it gazes back"
Nice sig, it fits in well with the background. Like your style bro, 8/10
Scan Lines, And some paint around the border. The text doesn't fit but if you work on it more it could be nice. Can i see the reference image?
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.