Toribash
You seem to think I'm inactive, but I'm always here for someone who needs a question. I just choose not to respond here very often since we're pretty self sustaining

Personally, I like the new types of edits. Maybe not with a ton of lense flares, but some slow motion here and there would be pretty sweet.

I'm a big fan of EDM songs, I'll post a couple I think might be good

1.bothan - black rain really chill song

2.it's strange (ramzoid remix)

3.weight in gold (sweater weather remix)

Although I suppose most of these could be considered mainstream, so define what you like and I can probably find something that most of us should like
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Maybe for the clan video, each of us will have a different style of editing when our characters come in. For example, I could have a MAS replay and have a mocucha vibe to it; then someone else would come in with a different style of editing. The one problem would be the transitioning between them.

For that we can probably just group each of our replays in one segment so that transition would be easier. So for example: patrickooo's replays; transition; Karbn's replays; transition; etc etc
¿?
I don't care what song it is, this video's for the clan not me, all of you guys should decide on a song that you all like and I can get to work.

Clearly, jokes aside, let's choose generic music so that someone can start on this

what I would use if I knew how to edit

idk, maybe one of the leaders should set up a list from which the rest of us vote
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Do I really have to make a list? It's quite long you know...
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by Patrickooo View Post
Do I really have to make a list? It's quite long you know...

Or you could just make a poll and see which gets the most votes
He hates polls, it's ok if it's long, more choices, tho the winning option might have just 2 votes, lmao
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam