Toribash
You can just move your keyboard a bit to the right and play like normal lol... Or use ijkl or whatever
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
I'm completely left handed

I phrase it like that because my right hand is fucking useless at most things, I've broken my right arm 3 times - I did martial arts and was clumsy.

That being said my right arm is not impared at all, it's just I got better at doing things my right hand did with my left because of the time my right hand spent in a cast of recovering from a break.

BUT i do use a mouse in my right hand, I'm not too sure why but it feels more natural.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Ambidextrous master race! Well, I'm predominantly right handed by habit, but due to a screwed shoulder I often have to do things left handed including gaming.
TBH It's the keyboard that causes issues when playing left handed.

Silly fact - in 08s UK the joysticks we used were geared for left handed play. Was a nightmare switching to right handed controllers

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I'm not exactly left handed myself, but from experience when I was fucking around, I found using jkl and the keys around it are the best places to put hotkeys on. Numpad also works really well as an extra for games that require more hotkeys - Starcraft, Battle Realms, Warcraft - those kinds of games.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Exactly. I also use the mouse in my right hand because it feels comfortable. When I use it in my left hand, it just feels strange. Using the IJKL keys are also not my cup of tea.
-----
Originally Posted by meow View Post
I'm completely left handed.

Wow that's sad man, I'm only predominantly left handed. It must really be a hard world to live in for you.
Last edited by Oxide; Aug 25, 2015 at 04:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump