Ranking
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
10000 POSTS FTW \o/

Also they nerfed eve's ult, fuck this game...

They nerfed it because it was absurd.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
But her ult is kind of useless know, now we have to use it before fights :/

Please, tell me you're joking...

An AoE 70% slow that gives you an extra 300hp per champion hit and deals AT LEAST 25% of each affected players current health, in an environment where most players are building health as their main defensive stat. It is unquestionably one of the best ults to initiate with in the game.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
But her ult is kind of useless know, now we have to use it before fights :/

I've always used eve ult before fights/to start fights ._.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
Please, tell me you're joking...

An AoE 70% slow that gives you an extra 300hp per champion hit and deals AT LEAST 25% of each affected players current health, in an environment where most players are building health as their main defensive stat. It is unquestionably one of the best ults to initiate with in the game.

But it now does next to 0 damage if you use on low hp targets. Its not an execute anymore LOL! Should try to use it on a 10 hp target. IT WILL DO NEXT TO NO DAMAGE.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
If you're using it to execute, you're being a massive dickwad and should be shot on sight. The fact that you could come into the fight late, ult, and then royally fuck up the team is just bullshit. It makes more sense that a % damage spell is limited in some way. The way they do that is by making stuff either stationary dot % damage (null zone), absurdely low aoe % damage (despair), single target (bio-arcane barrage), scaling off current health (crescent sweep), or scaling off missing health single target (fizz).

Eve had a burst damage, aoe, cc inducing, low cd, shield giving, % health damage ult. Literally no other champion has a comparable ult at this point, except for xin, but his doesn't scale with his stats, and it's % current damage.

Combined with a kill/assist reseting as/ms boost/minicleanse, a low cd aoe mid damage nuke, and a high damage, low-mid cd single target nuke, with passive invisibility, and you have a recipe for opnerfpls.

And this is excluding the ear-rape that ult makes whenever it hits.

Eve needed the nerf. I have yet to hear an argument against this other than, "but now i can't press r to win"
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Ed View Post
I've always used eve ult before fights/to start fights ._.

I usually used it mid fight to drain the health and make enemies retreat while my team and I clean up.

I think pros are gonna start to play nami soon, now with nunu nerfed she's next in line to go with vayne.
-----
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Eve needed the nerf. I have yet to hear an argument against this other than, "but now i can't press r to win"

Her ult isn't fun. I want something that is weaker on a low cooldown. She's an assassin, not a demonic overlord, she doesn't need a big AoE death and destruction causing ability.
What i just said is entirely irrelevant.
Last edited by Hippybob; Jan 22, 2013 at 08:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I R IRONMAN
Nunu will still be alright imo. Bloodboil was always retarded before so now it's going to be a bit more balanced, is all. I'm much more upset about the shaco nerfs wtf is up with them ):
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
Nunu will still be alright imo. Bloodboil was always retarded before so now it's going to be a bit more balanced, is all. I'm much more upset about the shaco nerfs wtf is up with them ):

Shaco is fucking annoying to play against.
I R IRONMAN