Ranking
depression level is currently at 34%
Former [AS] Co-Leader (Two times), Former [eVo] member, Current [TANG] member <3
36 Reasons Why the Netflix Show
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
I came across the realization that there is something wrong with this as I was typing. It's a very serious problem and I am inclined to tell you that this excerpt in total has exactly thirty eight words.
Former [AS] Co-Leader (Two times), Former [eVo] member, Current [TANG] member <3
To be completely honest your statement only contains thirty eight words due to the simple fact you can’t fathom making a sentence with even more words, maybe like thirty nine words, in that case, fuck you, you fucking simpleton.
Amitabha
Fl0w
One two three four five six seven eight nine ten eleven twelve thirteen fourteen fifteen sixteen seventeen eighteen nineteen twenty twenty-one twenty-two twenty-three twenty-four twenty-five twenty-six twenty-seven twenty-eight twenty-nine thirty thirty-one thirty-two thirty-three thirty-four thirty-five thirty-six thirty-seven thirty-eight thirty-nine fourty
eVo