ES Recruitment Drive
I was playing Hall of Meat in Skate 2 with my bro today. I jumped off a skyscraper, went spinning down like a torpedo, head first onto a railing. The CLANG was just hideous.
infamous
I have one of the oldest RPG's called dragon and me and my cousin were laughing at the really stupid names.

it was like: goldman art attacking.
it's not even proper old english
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
I was playing New Super Mario Bros multi-player with my cousin and we both jumped into each other in the air and he fell into a pit. he almost saved himself by walljumping the i jumped onto him while he was in the pit and he fell to his death
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Just lost alot of ammo in F.E.A.R shooting Alma,bravo me.
Also gave up fighting Looters in M&B,the retreat button should be under the attack button,but at looters it is inversed,so instead of clicking attack i clicked surrender,most stupid thing ever ! i lost mine 30 nord archers !!!
Centuries Of Damn
My funniest game moment comes from WoW. My guild was doing ZG for fun, just to pass the time you know. Well we where goofing off and all of a sudden we get swamped by tigers. I mean SWAMPED. Our tank said "where'd all these tigers come from?" and me being the smart mouth I am sometimes said "well when a mommy tiger and a daddy tiger love each other...." The whole team had this moment of silence and then just all out laughter. Btw, the tigers killed us cause we where unable to stop laughing.
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.
In CSS, it was a 4 on 4 match on de_dust2. While I was planting the bomb at bombsite B, my teammate was having a shoot out with 3 of the CT's. Naturally, I rushed at him to help. I ran into a CT, and bang!, I headshotted him with a desert eagle. I saw the 3 CT's and did the same thing, all in one swift movement. It was awesome, one look to the right and all of them were dead, all headshots. Lots of rage after, lol.

And another one was when I hid in a dark area in de_dust2(the one near the door way to Bombsite A), the terrorists just went by. I backshotted all of them
I was playing a mod called "Fistful of Frags" a couple of days ago. And when one of the enemies cowardly killed me. (I was the last one and so was he), the match was over but still i respawned with all my items... So i went to him where he was dancing of joy, and threw down a dynamite stick into the ground. Waited a few secounds and punched his back. He turned around and saw me, he shat his pants at the same time as the dynamite exploded. Vengence is indeed sweet.