Serious Sam 3 BFE
Ladys and gentlemen.
Put your hands togeather for

Serious sam 3 BFE

About the game:

Developer: Croteam
Publisher: Devolver Digital
Release date: Summer 2011
You: OMG NOWAY, I ACTUALLY GET TO PLAY THIS BEFORE THE WORLD ENDS IN 2012!
Genre: First Person Shooter (FPS for short)
Platforms: PC and Consoles
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Engine: Serious Engine 3
DLC(Downloadable content): *Unknown*

System requierments: *To be anounced*

The game will be a prequel to The First Encounter, set during Mental's invasion of Earth. The events of the game will lead up to Sam traveling to Ancient Egypt trough the Time-Lock setting up the beginning of The First Encounter.

The gameplay in Serious Sam 3, like in most other Serious Sam games, will consist of the player traveling from area to area, fighting large numbers of enemies in the area and then moving on. The game will feature weapons similar to those in previous games, like a Minigun, though many weapons, such as the Sirian Mutilator, will be new additions. The player will also be able to perform melee attacks with both either their bare hands, feet or the new Sledgehammer weapon. Croteam has also, on multiple occasions, stated that the game will certainly NOT feature certain elements from other modern shooters, such as a Cover system or Health regeneration, though Iron Sights will be a feature of the game.

The story will more be heavily integrated with the actual gameplay, with progression across levels, equipment and enemies being more tied to the plot and character interactions. However, Croteam have taken "special care" to make sure that the story and the cutscences don't get in the way of the gameplay.

The game will feature online multiplayer, with up to 16 players on the PC. This will include playing the campaign cooperatively and the other game types: Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Last Team Standing, My Burden and Survival.

Features:

Frantic Arcade-Style Action – Hold down the trigger and lay waste to a never-ending onslaught of attackers or face being overrun by Mental’s savage beasts. No cover systems, no camping – it’s just you and them. All of them.
Mental’s Fearsome Legions – A new battalion of unforgettable minions including the rumbling Scrapjack and towering Khnum join the legendary Headless Kamikaze, Gnaar and Sirian Werebull to create the fiercest opposition you’ve ever had the pleasure of mowing down.
Spectacular Environments – Battle across the expansive battlefields of near-future Egypt bursting at the seams with total chaos. The shattered cities of tomorrow lined with the crumbling temples of an ancient world become your destructible playground.
Pure Multiplayer Mayhem – Play through the full campaign mode with up to 16 players or drop the gauntlet and let the heavy ordinance fly in versus modes like Deathmatch and Beast Hunt. This is the next level of Serious Sam multiplayer and all hell is about to break loose.

You: NOONE LIKES READING, GET TO SHOWING TRAILERS YOU DUMBASS!
K fine

Sources: Steam, Serious Sam Wiki and many more

Now discuss
Also, for people who havent heard of this series before, make sure you check it out, it has quite a few games and the first game of the series was released in 2001

Updates

Last edited by torismaser; Jun 6, 2011 at 11:34 AM.
I just realised I have the stupidest name in the forum
Am looking forward to this. SO badly. I've always been a fan of the series, and this looks like an awesome addition to it. Sledgehammers? COUNT ME IN.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Duke nukems cool uncle with a shady past who may or may not have been a supermodel from mars.. Fucking love serious Sam, serious sam with serious graphics is just sex.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
I played the serious sam 1 last week.

Hardest difficulty.

FUCK YEAH SUICIDE BOMBERS!
COME AT ME!
Yeah, those Kamikazes are prolly the most nostalgic of them all
Meets 1 for the first time and kills it:
"AAAAAAAAAAA yourself!"

EDIT: Added picture of Kamikaze into Serious pictures
Last edited by torismaser; Jun 5, 2011 at 10:15 PM.
This game looks really fun now that it has urban invironment.And you are totally right about the "You:" things.
Still no updates or anything, system requierments should be released soon