ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Super Smash Bros Wii U & 3DS Matchmaking

i figure we should have a thread for this
post your wii u and 3ds ID's here (and optionally main fighter), and i'll add them to the op

Wii U

3DS

melee players (pm for netplay)

Last edited by keggy; Apr 20, 2015 at 05:34 AM.
im here to ruin your fun
updated, sorry ive been gone a few days
raspberries is your nnid? im surprised it wasnt taken
Originally Posted by keggy View Post
updated, sorry ive been gone a few days
raspberries is your nnid? im surprised it wasnt taken

yeah, i was surprised too, haha.
hello. i don't think there is a melee thread, but if anyone plays melee via dolphin emulator i need someone to practice spacies dittos + marth v. peach/shiek/captain falcon for future tournaments i may attend :~)

please shoot me a PM if interested
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

added you to the OP tyzi. you can play me sometime but i dont have quite as much practice with melee and i dont have an adapter for my gc controller yet so i'll be using an xbox controller lol

also anyone posting should also list their mains so i can add that to the op too

those are pretty much my mains. i've recently started using villager a lot, but before villager i mainly used little mac. i just use kirby when i know i can toy with the opponent, but i rarely use him against strong opponents since his attacks are too predictable.
Originally Posted by MintCat View Post

those are pretty much my mains. i've recently started using villager a lot, but before villager i mainly used little mac. i just use kirby when i know i can toy with the opponent, but i rarely use him against strong opponents since his attacks are too predictable.

i main lucina and only lucina : ^ )
Originally Posted by Augans View Post
i main lucina and only lucina : ^ )

yes, i know a few people who can use lucina quite effectively. however, i just couldn't use her. i found that it was almost impossible to control space effectively due to the endlag on some of her moves. she's a character that seems to rely on the mistakes of the opponent, which doesn't suit my style of gameplay, i suppose...
Last edited by MintCat; Apr 3, 2015 at 04:28 PM.
i would still rather use marth than lucina, and marth is lower on the tier list than toilet paper
i still think anyone can pick up diddy and win 30 times in a row
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up