Ranking
i maded a trickerz repluy
Attached Files
Mack - [T] - Jailbreak.rpl (426.7 KB, 46 views)
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Thing, made in like 20 min. Enjoy and stuff
Attached Files
shikken.rpl (188.8 KB, 40 views)
|Replays|
I'm stuck for ideas on towards parkours. But working on something quite hard.

Anywho, Did something fast for fun and practice.
Attached Files
#Xioi#Pk- Practiceiosa.rpl (190.2 KB, 47 views)
vaultjump.tbm (1.2 KB, 36 views)
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Shikken:

The opener was glorious, manip was good, did not like the foot grab however.

then the dm's where nice like usual.

Rpl rated Macka/Mack

Jailbreak:

Standard opener into two standard followups. The frontflip into a switch or what to call it was really nice, knees and feet where a Little stiff, Then the 360 kick was really nicely done. Followup was really fucking fluid, however the trick seemed kind of booring and really slow, then the backside into the spinish thing was really nice.

And then my favourite part, the ending into the pose, was really un expected, really nice. And nice pose ontop of it.

Anywho. Nice replays and yada yada
i dont know anything about realism which is why i looked at your replay earlier today but didnt post, but i cant do anything other than post now that you commented on my replay with overly nice words

i never like toe jumps but the hop at 286 just looked really sweet for some reason, like your whole body was moving according to the jump and it was awesome

the climb thing at 130 was dope, i dont know anything about parkour or whatever but ive never seen that and it looks so cool

whole replay was really serene like you didnt struggle to do anything, everything was super controlled and it was good !
oh yeah
Thanks a bunch pusga,

Did something for an event. Mediocre but it was fun making atleast.
Attached Files
#Xioi#Pk - Osikei.rpl (303.0 KB, 64 views)
again you seemed to have almost everything under control
i love that air spin whatever at 340, it looked way faster than it should be, considering that setup (maybe i just dont understand momentum in -30)
the last part was a little weird like the wall walking thing, but you had the skill to make it look smooth so i wasn't even sure if it was on purpose or you were just struggling to get a grip, haha.
oh yeah
the run was a bit stiff,sailor moons were really good but i think you should make a wall flip from the wall step coz you looked fucked up :l.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Cheers xioiboi
|Replays|