Toribash
Original Post
what clan should i join ?
im wondering if there is a clan that i could join , just post you suggestions
P.S im looking for a clan which has a member within my time zone or atleast some one who is active when i am
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

It is more of a personal choice.
Many people strive to join the oldest clans in example RAWR, bncy, MAD, Inq, spirit, etc.

You probably should meet people from a clan before even trying to join it, the chances if you don't know the people of certain clan are that you'll end up leaving the clan because of any excuse you can think of. Go check on every clan and make an smart choice before applying.
Last edited by marcus; Feb 26, 2011 at 07:45 AM.
maxfire1, if you aren't fully experienced in the game, I highly suggest that you try to join Bleu. There are many beginner and intermediate players, along with skilled teachers that can help you improve your abilities.

You can try joining an official clan, but some clans have rather strict requirements, and you might not meet them to actually become accepted. The requirements vary from clan to clan, so do your research before you post an application.

Tips to join clans would be: Write a longer application that talks about you, your abilities, some things about the game+you, and remember to elaborate. Saying "Hi, I want to join because I have skills" would not help.

Use proper grammar and spelling. It makes your application look exponentially better.

Instead of sounding cocky or immature, try to be nice and get to know the players in the clan that you have chosen (if you have already set your goals on one) before you apply.

You can also join DSC clans. They are clans that have not yet become official, and therefore will not have an available clan tag for you to put on. These clans normally have lower requirements (though you may be able to observe the fact that serious DSC clans will have a prerequisite similar to that of an official one).
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
im experienced in this game but i just leave clans becuase they are very inactive
-----
and other clans wont let me in because i dont have enough posts ,but i did have 1k plus posts before forum got hacked
and plus bleu is not accepting apps for now
Last edited by maxfire1; Feb 26, 2011 at 07:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

It is not a good idea to just leave a clan and join another one. That is called clan-hopping. Official clans normally look at your history, and clan-hopping counts against you during a voting process.

You should try to get your current clan more active (if you are in one, in which you currently are not at the time I write this post). If that is not possible, then request/notify that you are leaving due to consistent inactivity despite efforts. Therefore, if a clan decides to search up your previous clans, they might understand it more.

maxfire1, post amount doesn't always count. For example, if your posts are of high quality but you have a lower amount overall, the amount of information, it's usefulness, and overall reliability will count. If you believe that your posts match that criteria, you can ask the clan to view your posts instead of your post count. A wide-forum wibbler will have thousands of posts in a week or two, but most clans don't want an insane wibbler, now do they?

Look around a clan before you pick. Check it's activity. If there is more than 3 hours of delay between each and every single post, you might want to question that choice. If the average delay between posts = 1-4 days, that clan is very inactive and should be eliminated from your choices.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
It is more of a personal choice.
Many people strive to join the oldest clans in example RAWR, bncy, MAD, Inq, spirit, etc..

Also, just to add on to this. Most of the older clans are invite only so don't bother just going and trying to get in by making a thread or such. Instead try to get to know the members and hang out in their clan IRC (if they allow visitors). Basically show that you are interested and make your presence known.
Originally Posted by marcus View Post
Also, just to add on to this. Most of the older clans are invite only so don't bother just going and trying to get in by making a thread or such. Instead try to get to know the members and hang out in their clan IRC (if they allow visitors). Basically show that you are interested and make your presence known.

And to add upon what marcus said further, older clans have a significantly higher prerequisite to join, even after receiving an invitation. You are suggested to and SHOULD read all of the details of their application process. Speaking to *most* of their clan members in the IRC and/or ingame will help you. Note though, that if the clan requires you to write an application AFTER receiving the invitation, it is not suggested to say "I know a lot of the members here".

You should make an impression on them, so that the members can find a reason why you should be accepted.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
That is up to you. I don't know what prerequisites you would pass, nor do I know what kind of clans are better for you.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
If you are looking for activity Don't join incognito we are extremely inactive, but there are some cool clans you could try to join like Colon 3, TUF, Raku, Corrupted Waffles, and a lot more. But many of these clans have strict rules like "1 post per day" or something.
Last edited by MrJingles; Feb 26, 2011 at 03:07 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/