Ranking
Original Post
[NAO] recruiting
Hi n' stuff. We're the [NAO] clan. We like pais.

Anyways, as you can notice, this is a recruitment thread. And that means that you should probably post your application here. NAO!

The rules have changed a bit. Now, instead of a free form application we require an essay about yourself. Not necessarily a big one, but make sure that you write at least one paragraph about yourself as a personality. Needless to say, we would care less about your belts, win ratio or anything of the sort.

Last edited by NAOvault; Apr 3, 2013 at 09:12 PM.
I'd like to join nao. I am 14 years old, i'm online ALOT! I am blue belt, I prefer to kick then punch. I would like to join because i would really love to participate in clan event, training, etc and you guys are just absolute beasts at toribash! also I live in Australia
Last edited by BMS11; Mar 31, 2012 at 04:48 PM.
hey...i am ísak i am from iceland and i would like to join Nao. i am 15 and i am good at twinsword and whusu and akido.... and i am a black belt and i am very active in game
uhh... So, it's quite hard to decide now.
I don't want to reject everyone. So, please, just write a bit more about yourself. Put in the app a bit more effort.
Also, you all looked quite reasonable in-game. Maylene and I like you. Just hang out with us a bit more
If you all follow these guidelines, you will definitely get in [nao]
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
So, after making a little conversation with our beloved pai provider, we have decided to accept everyone who we think has a potential to be awesome, since our clan has an urgent need for members. For a week.
After that, if you don't prove to be awesome( being active in our desc, not spamming and being mature), we kick you. Simple as that.
*sending invites* kgo!
name:diddeke
belt:blue
i live in belgium
gamercard:
if ya read this ya maybe reading to much and wastin' ya time
ok then.. I'll send you an invite, though your app could have more information in it...
You'll have one week of test period. If you fail to be active enough, well... sad for you.