Stalker
Texture Artist
3D Artist
Ragey07
3D Artist
Platavion
3D Artist
What we do, and plan to do.

Our primary and only goal is to bring you, the toribashians new and exciting items to trick out your tori, or even power them up...
What lies in wait for you from the Forgers is and will always be a mystery, but we promise to make you happy with every release!

FAQ:

FAQ

Hints.
DISCLAIMER:
All items under hints are not set in stone, and may not even be made. We will not reveal information or answer questions about the items either.

Hints.

Last edited by Icky; Jul 7, 2018 at 06:33 AM.
ok,people
how many of you agree that
we should have a goatee or like a Spartan beard.
I think it could add some cool new 3D items and people with a cool realistic head would probably go with facial hair maybe even sideburns.
Last edited by frandavi; Sep 9, 2014 at 10:47 PM.
I said CROOK UP
I made a thread in the suggestions and ideas forum about the possibility of being able to hide/ show clan tags because some people dislike seeing it with their name. This was not liked by all as many people could abuse it and state that they were in a clan when they weren't.

I was thinking if we had clan avatars (like head avatars) we could hide the clan tag but still show people that we are in a certain clan.
The Saiyans Are A True Warrior Race... Don't Underestimate Us!
I like Jensons' idea. Also, maybe a katana?
"It bugs the crap out of me when somebody talks more than I do." ~Dante, Devil May Cry 3~
i think people should be able to forge there own hair/ 3d items just like you can forge flames.
click below to get free stuff

freestuff

I think that it would make the game more bandwidth-consuming and potentially unstable, but yeah, having anime hair would be great. However it should be really expensive.
-----
There is a hair forging tool in-game, although I don't remember the keys. Try contacting KitFox.
Last edited by Cinereo; Sep 11, 2014 at 02:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"It bugs the crap out of me when somebody talks more than I do." ~Dante, Devil May Cry 3~
Hair forge tool doesnt work, pretty sure it doesn't for a reason.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
but u cant forge it u need a forger to do so
click below to get free stuff

freestuff