ES Recruitment Drive
3 year working, third flat lived in, first non party flat(thank fuck), nice place. now trashes my mates party flat(thank fuck)
I apologise for this post.
Year 12, googled it - Junior year. (but it's weird because amerifucks start school halfway through the year or something ?).
Second to last year of school, basically. Got a year and 4 months left, dang.
Gonna try to go to a uni in the capitol, try find a good agent that won't try scam me while there, gonna use my student allowance to pay for gym fees too, so I can become mega-chad. Probably gonna get quite a bit from student allowance too, since in poverty and solo parent lol.

I've got connections to a director here in New Zealand who I could probably talk to about getting on his show once I'm there. If I don't break out into screen stuff after a few years after uni I'll prob stop trying to grind it so hard, maybe try find some freelance shit, but other than that I'll get some shit jobs for the rest of my life, once I get tired of that I'll do a one year course on teaching then become a film/drama teacher, but honestly I kinda like the idea of living shit jobs so I have no options other than succeed. I'll copy paste what my drama teacher said about me in here later, he's like a local film star so it's really cool what he said. Already got an offer to be in some film from an American director, he's kinda unknown atm but he worked on this (didn't direct ofc), it's cool though, it'll be good for reel. also doing a live theatre play, rehersals starting this month, got told I'm a step above the other actors who auditioned for the role, fuck yeh.

100% gonna have kids if I ever become a teacher though, would be kinda cruel to have kids while working a shitty fastfood job.

also I need to upload my 48 hour film from this year, we won best school! (:
Originally Posted by Virus View Post
who of you all plan on having kids/already have them

the earth is overpopulated, no need to make it even more difficult
Life sucks. I need to get back at life, so I'll make it my life's purpose to create as much life as possible.
I'm uneducated but isn't it mainly an issue of too high density of some populations, especially near cities
We'll just colonize mars within the next 100 years and it's all gucci
Don't sacrifice your happiness
PM me with any and all questions
In two generations' time, 1/2 of humanity will share a strain of my DNA. The colonizers of the cosmos will be from my lineage. I will make Genghis Khan a footnote. They will write chapters upon chapters about me in the history books.