ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
house_Fly's Signature and avatar shop
Well i just found this toribash game and realized that I could receive it for free seeing on how its impossible to buy it in my case.
Sigs will vary in price anywhere from 75 credits to 300 credits depending on if it is animate and the time invested in it.
Avatars will run anywhere from 50 credits to 100 credits.
Enjoy a few of my sigs the first ones are not he greatest they just show progression

Forgot about the avatars.. thanks

I also do user bars for 40 - 100 credits if animated

Re: house_Fly's Signature and avatar shop
"Free" is a relitive term, since you will need to work hard to get those credits still, but this is some good work
Keep at it.
<( O )>
Hope you do well on your carrer in this shop Fly.

I would give some examples on the uhh Avatars as well.
These are some awesome sigs man... Hopefully you can do well and end up being able to buy a reg key with credits

I just actually requested a sig about 5 minutes ago so if you want to try making one, then thats 1000-2000 credits depending on how well you do
http://www.toribash.com/forum/index.....msg113401#new

And I also love your avatars... I might buy one of those sometime Is that all of them, or do you have anymore?

Edit: I just noticed the sig you have up there with the knight with the cross... If you can make me something like that for my request, then You will probably win the credits ;)

Oh, and that misfits one is pretty funny also lol
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Thanks for the comments guys and yeah ill work on a sig durring my spare time tonight. ;)
Why not check out our shop its called Ninja's new and Improved Shop (sigs and heads) maybe post 1 time
lol, did you forget about my request?

edit: nevermind about the sig

But I might start thinking about an Avvy from you
Last edited by Mosier; Jun 28, 2007 at 06:26 AM.