ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by xRegalia View Post
we spent like 100 pounds each day (we were 5 people)
so it wasnt that hard for us ^-^

mate, that's a 1000 sek ;-; That's what I get per month ;-; It's a lot of money ;-;

song is up on sound cloud now anyway
https://soundcloud.com/lazz-634731558/dreams

also regi, could you give me the link to the discord chanel again :3 I changed accound and can't access it anymore xD
Last edited by TheRealSJ; Mar 6, 2016 at 11:59 PM.
Lost my job today apparently they can't afford to keep me on anymore. so ill have more free time on my hands now until i find myself a new garage to work at. :/ gutted.

anyone need a car fixed? :L
I hardly play games anymore.. sorry to disappoint
i'll try to find the invite button :P
i post the link later when i've found it.

poor shad .-.
are you gonna apply for a similar job now or do you want to work as something else?
Originally Posted by shad666 View Post
Lost my job today apparently they can't afford to keep me on anymore. so ill have more free time on my hands now until i find myself a new garage to work at. :/ gutted.

anyone need a car fixed? :L

I know how you feel, I got kicked out of school ones, so had to search another one, I wasn't able to fix the math lol.. I suck at math.. xd
So gutted, i loved that job and got on well with everyone, and now I got nothing to do during the day. and yes i'm looking for the same job.
I hardly play games anymore.. sorry to disappoint
Oh guys, did someone remembber me? I don't have internet now and still can't going ingame tsss btw, is there a good new here?
just a fancy signature
Hey Darker
its been a long time since you've last posted (your internet still isnt fixed?)

not much happened except that frag left due to real life (so i became leader)
and Shad joined ^-^
Sorry guys I had a judo tourney. It was for ranking. 3rd in the USA!!!! Whoooo!
Originally Posted by xRegalia View Post

i think im going to play ingame on this acc this weekend :P

Wait, you have another account?