Ranking
Original Post
[Clan] Drunken Hall of Fame!
Hall of Fame
Rest in beer, sweet Drunkards.

Festus- Founder of Drunken Masters, the origin of this clan. He led proudly and fiercely alongside his companions.
Tricerafi(Nike)- Ex-Leader of this clan. He kept this clan alive for years, and will always be drunk and apart of this family.
DarkDranz- Ex-Leader of this clan from the 2nd generation. Led besides Tri through the years and is always drinking in our bars.
Kaito- Ex-Leader of this clan. Without him, this clan would still be just known as L, after convincing Nike and the other leaders. Kaito has aided in the clan's revival and will be remembered forever in this clan's history.
JDawg2001- Ex-Recruiter of this clan. Led with Kaito as an advisor to the leaders Festus and Trice.
Donut- Ex-Leader of this clan. Donut helped Frost with the main revival of Liquor and has been an integral part of the latest generation's upbringing.
Raiken- Ex co-leader of Liquor, alongside Kaito. He was the very definition of what a member of this clan was, with unwavering loyalty, and the respect of not only other clans, but any marketer.
sSLight- While inactive now, was an old member in the clan before it died. He's a great replaymaker and very kind to those who he interacted with.
Frost- From reviving this clan back in 2018, to being a member before the clan died, to leading this clan to this very day, Frost has been here. Previously a recruiter for Liquor before it died, leading the clan to a 4th place finish in 2020 Clan League. He surrounded this clan with many great people and embodies the principle of Liquor, which will always be a family.
Athin- A member from the original Drunken Masters, the previous name of Liquor. He was a first wave pioneer to the clan. He originally embodied what the meaning of this clan is, and was a staple as to why Liquor has become what it is. He is a role model to all Liquor members, and is honored to be a true Drunk.
Weed- Weed came to us at a time where we as a family did not know true competition. He aided in us becoming a force to be reckoned with ingame, and taught the clan what an ingame dynamic was. He taught us, that no matter what others thought of your past, you can still be apart of the family that is Liquor.
Shmevin- Shmevin came to me, asking me if he could join us to help in Clan League. I asked if he would stay later, he said probably not. Something changed, after that. He coached and taught us ingame skills. We taught him what a clan truly is, a family. He became someone we could depend on in tough situations, and we were a home for him. He stayed with us for almost 2 years, and held multiple ranks in the clan. Without him, I do not know if we would be where we are now. Update: Shmevin became one of the greatest players. Pure in skill, and pure in determination. He won the Toribash World Championship, beating iTemp to a score of 4-1, in a thrilling finals to TWC. He is now the Champ.

[Obey]- When this clan was just an idea, the starting members came from Obey. Back in 2010, Obey had two groups, the ingame elites, and the replay makers/artists. One day, those two groups split, and the elite stayed in Obey, claiming many clan events and individual rewards. The other group left to form Drunken Bastards, which then became known Liquor. Obey will always be apart of Liquor's history.

Last edited by Frost; Apr 17, 2023 at 09:54 PM.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
New Wave of Legends:
Donut
&
JDawg2001
&
[Obey]
Last edited by Frost; Jan 6, 2021 at 03:12 PM.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
New Wave of Legends:
Raiken
&
sSLight
&
Frost

Last edited by Frost; Dec 18, 2021 at 03:55 AM.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Update to Shmevin: Shmevin- Shmevin came to me, asking me if he could join us to help in Clan League. I asked if he would stay later, he said probably not. Something changed, after that. He coached and taught us ingame skills. We taught him what a clan truly is, a family. He became someone we could depend on in tough situations, and we were a home for him. He stayed with us for almost 2 years, and held multiple ranks in the clan. Without him, I do not know if we would be where we are now. Update: Shmevin became one of the greatest players. Pure in skill, and pure in determination. He won the Toribash World Championship, beating iTemp to a score of 4-1, in a thrilling finals to TWC. He is now the Champ.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP