Toribash
[Dyspo's Application to Evil]

Hello my Evil companions I am Dyspo. I literally just returned to Toribash at the request of my brother Raven. We both took a leave of absence mine do to work and school and him because he is awful and was starting to lose IRL money to this game by dueling it away. I want to start of by letting you all know that he is in Adventure. I want to clear that up because I assume you guys do background checks and I do not want you to think that he is trying to double clan.

I ultimately introduced him to this game back in 2009, how ever I never really got to seriously get into it as much because as you probably know he wasn't the greatest of users. Getting himself put on ban on site made it really hard for me to play cause the admins always assumed I was just one of his many alts that he has. Which was a pain but I understand the moderators problem with a person creating alts to scam etc.

If you guys know him you will notice that I am quite different, I am a mellow person who just likes to vibe and hang out. Though don't get me wrong I really enjoy dueling/betting but you won't see me getting mad at lifts, runs, etc. I play with the free currency so losing isn't a huge issue. I usually don't flame but I also don't tolerate bullshit if you want to argue I'll argue but you won't catch me going after someone and flaming them.

Now I want to join Evil because when I started playing this game in 2009 this was the clan I was ultimately trying to join but at the time neither my skill level nor my forum activity was at the level it needed to be to maintain the great reputation that Evil has. Now however now that I can safely play with out being judged or accused of being the same person as my brother I am going to be very forum active and hopefully become a big part of this clan here called Evil.

In conclusion, I want to be a member of Evil as a start to make good friends with you all and vibe and just ultimately chill and build my reputation with Evil as my clan tag. I would be proud to call you all not only clan mates but my friends.

Also, I am Evil

Application
I have known about the Evil clan for a while. I always thought they were a clan with skill members and active before they died off for a while. I see they are coming out of the darkness again and I want to be apart of this community. I feel like I could bring a lot of good attributes and skills to the clan.
I play the game every day. I haven't been in a clan that is very active in forum unfortunately but I know how to use it. I don't mind using it if necessary. I use proper English with complete sentences when I use the forum.
Right now I have a bad rep not for a bad reason though. I am at the stage in my toribash career where when I play not a lot of people expect me to when but when I do they say I get lucky but my friend's know I am a decent player who is very friendly.
All my previous clans where always decent but they stood stagnant with bad leadership or corrupt leadership. I want a fair and friendly Clan wanting to create a great rep and the crave to be the best or even legendary.
I host betting servers and I also fight in betting servers a lot. I play aikdibigdojo.tbm and I play lenshu.tbm and I play wushu.tbm
If I am accepted I will spread the clan rep by hosting betting servers in the name of evil and I want to war with the clan I will be active in forum if need be
I have read and accepted the rules of evil
I do have an alt which is bloodyvine which is an alt this is my main you can look at the join dates
I am Evil
Last edited by ViperCross; Apr 25, 2018 at 05:28 PM.
Application
Hi, I'm Hans and I'm 22 years old. I dont feel like the great clan type that maybe you're looking for, but I'm a loyal player who wouldnt give up of my team, even more cause Evil looks like a pretty solid clan which keeps alive through the toribash ages. This is the point I like and identify myself in the clan: we are still here.
Definitely I'm not much active in forums, but I'm still playing 4 or 5 days per week. I had an other account between 2009 and 2012 and then came back with this one in 2015, since then I've been a constant in game player. Sometimes I have to take a few days break because of studies and jobs, but thats not a big deal.
English is not my main lenguage and I dont even feel like I speak it very fluently, thats why some people might say I'm a little bit reticent. If you dont see it as a problem I'm pretty sure you will find a bunch of people to tell you I'm a quite friendly guy.
Evil might be my 4th clan ever, I've been in Crooks, Command and Decap. I joined them cus of the friends I had in there and that would be the same reason for me to join you guys. I never had issues with any previous clan and I decided to leave them when the clan died or when I felt no longer as a part of a group. I dont know if my participation in here would be better than others clan I've been with, but Evil looks like a pretty stable clan so I guess we could have a lasting relationship.
It doesnt seems like I have any skill or talent, specially one which would help the clan. I'm a very regular person which play a few instruments and is graduating to be a physicist soon.
As I said, I've never been that clan type dude, then I wont expect much if I join, just get to know some people and maybe to fight in some wars once it's a thing you cant do if your not in a clan.
That's all! This is my very first application. I'm really not used to do this things, guess I got caught by Oaky's push xP
Cheers.
My name is Flesh and I'm applying for [Evil]. I don't know how to start a free-form application, so here's your questions answered:

• How did you find out about us? Is there anything you really like about the clan?

I've known about [Evil] for a while now, but only recently, when I became a Modmaker, did I see it pop up alot in conversation, (specifically calling out Goat). I like the tag and I like Goat. :shrug:

• How often do you play in game or post on the forums?

Now that I don't have a job, I usually dick around in Modmaker all the time. I'm not a forum-posting person, but I do look around at stuff quite a
bit.

• How would others describe your personality?

Others would say I'm one of two things: Boistrous and loud or down-to-earth and chill. You can decide which one you prefer.

• Tell us about your experiences in other clans and why Evil might be a better fit.

[AS] is full of cocky, pretentious dudes who think they're all that and a bag of chips. (Tank) is dying as I type this and (Mafia), my old clan, never
got off the ground. I just need somewhere that's alive.

• Do you have any special skills or talents? We’d like to know about them.

I make mods for events and stuff. That's pretty much it.

• When/if you join, what would be something you’d like to do with us? (wars/conversation/other)

If Evil ever hosts events, I can make custom mods and sparring environments for you guys. I'm on the official modmaker team, so that means something, right?

I had to make the text bigger so I could see it in the preview. Don't hurt me please.

I am Evil.

Also made a gift for y'all in [Evil]
Last edited by Flesh; Apr 27, 2018 at 12:46 AM. Reason: I got y'all a gift
EX-Mod Squad '18 | I'M BACK, BABY! | #1 Under The Sun
Name: DashieR /Dakota
GMT: 5-6
Game mod: mostly anything
About me: love playing video games record for YouTube on ps4 I like listening to music and chill on. Toribash
Clans was in: AS Wapow
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnv...D5DyMs4xmVK7rQ
Last edited by Sanity; Apr 26, 2018 at 11:14 PM.
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic5365562_2.gif[/SIGPIC]