Ranking
hello first of all I shall tell you about me well I guess it all started when I joined I was yommama something for my first account and played from 2011 to2012 and got to 6th dan. But then me an my family moved towns and sold are computer in 2013 I rejoined toribash to start over. I came as NukeTech and played tell I was 2nd dan until I moved back with my dad and tottaly forgot about toribash and in 2015 (last year) I started again but I wasn't trying to get in clans or anything yet and now that I have won 10 es tourneys and some good replays im ready to join a clan.so what im saying is I can offer alot to pow pow and will not regret accepting me in thieves. Why do I want to join thieves well im just tring to join a clan rn to get to know more people and for clan wars (:
Favorite mod: has to be abd or boxshu but I play anything really (:
I should be on everyday and will be on forums everyday thank you for reading hope to see you soon
Originally Posted by GabeElite View Post
i cant help so mean
meh

I like it bby yes

moshi moshi mother fucker and thanks a lot

and ACHUUUU

holy shit i might get a nose bleed from thee spars
Attached Files
assasin vs paik xspar2.rpl (577.8 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by PAiKOr; Aug 14, 2016 at 06:27 PM.
belt:black belt
instagram:no
fav mod;mushu,judo,GTboxing,box wushu,wushu,mace
IGN:have no diea wut dat means
im always on toribash either on mushu,wushu or tourneys
i like making jokes and having fun annnnnnd meating new people on toribash and geting along with them
belt:black belt
instagram:no
fav mod;mushu,judo,GTboxing,box wushu,wushu,mace
IGN:have no diea wut dat means
im always on toribash either on mushu,wushu or tourneys
i like making jokes and having fun annnnnnd meating new people on toribash and geting along with them

Umm...a bit short but Good luck with that!
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
Originally Posted by Brutha125 View Post
hello first of all I shall tell you about me well I guess it all started when I joined I was yommama something for my first account and played from 2011 to2012 and got to 6th dan. But then me an my family moved towns and sold are computer in 2013 I rejoined toribash to start over. I came as NukeTech and played tell I was 2nd dan until I moved back with my dad and tottaly forgot about toribash and in 2015 (last year) I started again but I wasn't trying to get in clans or anything yet and now that I have won 10 es tourneys and some good replays im ready to join a clan.so what im saying is I can offer alot to pow pow and will not regret accepting me in thieves. Why do I want to join thieves well im just tring to join a clan rn to get to know more people and for clan wars (:
I should be on everyday and will be on forums everyday thank you for reading hope to see you soon

black belt or higher -.-
Power Punch
black belt or higher -.-

Mercy dude
-----

Seems like ur story is true..

However i can't accept or deny you but nice app! Good Luck mate!
-----

Seems like ur story is true..

However i can't accept or deny you but nice app! Good Luck mate!
Last edited by MrSofty; Aug 15, 2016 at 08:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(PowPow) Application
IGN:christ2209

Belt: Black Belt

Favorite Mod: 1.Judo 2.Greykido 3.Akido 4.Akidobigdojo 5.Mushu

Best Mod: Judo by far, its so fun

where you’re from: I was born in England but my mum is Hungarian and my dad is Greek.

tell us something about yourself: Well I really love games as a whole and toribash is one of my favourite games. I own an alienware laptop but I hope to get a new one soon. I like to wear baggy jeans, and a tshirt, I play games like gta 5 and just cause 3. I have watched the whole series of Breaking Bad and Znation. I was born September 22 2002. I have dark brown hair which shines blonde and I have brown eyes, and I wear glasses. My name is Christos Ioannides and I can speak 3 languages. Greek(not very well), Hungarian(very well but not perfect), and English(completely fluent). I was raised in England. I am good at making friends and can have a good laugh with people. Oh yeah my favourite colour is blue and my favourite subject is Design and Technology. I'm going to choose it for my GCSE's in fact. Yeah that's pretty much all there is about me.

Why you want to join this clan: I want to join this clan because the people in this clan as far as I have seen are very friendly and I really want to improve my skills at toribash as i am striving to complete my goal.... To become an elite belt. By joining this clan it will majorly help to complete one of my hugest goals. The reason why i want to choose this clan is because the people in this clan are very good and i envy every person in this clan. They are all incredibly skilled at toribash and i want to be just like them.

How can you help the clan: Ok, so I will try my hardest to help out this clan as much as i can and i will work effortlessly to maek this clan number 1. I will win tournaments for the clan, i will donate to others and be kind to others to make an impecibally good impression on the clan and spread its popularity even more. i will gladly help in the making of the clan if further help is for example if anybody needs a customization idea for their tori I am creative I can help you, or if you want any clan mascot or something like that then I can help design it, because i love creating things. I am friends with lots of PowPow members and i want to be in the same shoes(clan) as them. I am a nice guy to have in your clan because I'm friendly, funny and a fun guy all round. Thanks for taking the time to read my application form.
Last edited by Christ2209; Aug 16, 2016 at 10:53 AM. Reason: I wanted to clarify why i would help in a bit more detail
Originally Posted by Christ2209 View Post

where you’re from: I was born in England but my mum is Hungarian and my dad is Greek.

tell us something about yourself: Well I really love games as a whole and toribash is one of my favourite games. I own an alienware laptop but I hope to get a new one soon. I like to wear baggy jeans, and a tshirt, I play games like gta 5 and just cause 3. I have watched the whole series of Breaking Bad and Znation. I was born September 22 2002. I have dark brown hair which shines blonde and I have brown eyes, and I wear glasses. My name is Christos Ioannides and I can speak 3 languages. Greek(not very well), Hungarian(very well but not perfect), and English(completely fluent). I was raised in England. I am good at making friends and can have a good laugh with people. Oh yeah my favourite colour is blue and my favourite subject is Design and Technology. I'm going to choose it for my GCSE's in fact. Yeah that's pretty much all there is about me.

Why you want to join this clan: I want to join this clan because the people in this clan as far as I have seen are very friendly and I really want to improve my skills at toribash as i am striving to complete my goal.... To become an elite belt. By joining this clan it will majorly help to complete one of my hugest goals. The reason why i want to choose this clan is because the people in this clan are very good and i envy every person in this clan. They are all incredibly skilled at toribash and i want to be just like them.

How can you help the clan: Ok, so I will try my hardest to help out this clan as much as i can and i will work effortlessly to maek this clan number 1. I will win tournaments for the clan, i will donate to others and be kind to others to make an impecibally good impression on the clan and spread its popularity even more. i will gladly help in the making of the clan if further help is for example if anybody needs a customization idea for their tori I am creative I can help you, or if you want any clan mascot or something like that then I can help design it, because i love creating things. I am friends with lots of PowPow members and i want to be in the same shoes(clan) as them. I am a nice guy to have in your clan because I'm friendly, funny and a fun guy all round. Thanks for taking the time to read my application form.

Very Detailed i like it
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
Originally Posted by Christ2209 View Post

Oh dude. Nice App and seems like every info' is given!

Anyways, Good Luck. Hope so you will be in PowPow clan soon!