Toribash
If you are still planning on doing the tourney, then I'll add items and/or tc to the price pool.
Obviously depends on the magnitude of the tourney

Ayy lmao
It will be fairly meaty. Trying to coordinate it with times other Decap members will be on.

No one just plays for ten minutes, didn’t have as many members on as I’d like this w/e. Will be few hotseats with some of our players like Karst and Crow. And hopefully few Tk with myself and Qukslice if I can trick him into gettting online.

I extend our alliance if you so choose to take it.
<Diamond> I gotta say I think you're wonderful, stay that way. Or be more wonderful if you wish.
Sure thing

Just make sure to come back to me regarding the event topic, you can always reach me trough pms.
I assumed it would be your clan backing with you, but you seem to already have moved to AS. I'll let you know, I always forget to pm. Log in to a couple accounts daily aha

Welcome back heat
Last edited by Shogun; Jan 23, 2018 at 07:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<Diamond> I gotta say I think you're wonderful, stay that way. Or be more wonderful if you wish.
I thought you were talking about single ally,, my bad.
Penta has been the dead for well over a year now, so I decided to finally move on.
Single allies is more acceptable tbh. I extended it to the clan on basis of you. First offical single ally

Everyone must, I do not fault you on that
Last edited by Shogun; Jan 24, 2018 at 03:51 AM.
Bank has 120k in it if anyone wants to host bets/tourneys in their spare time.

Had a very action packed week, I am back again tho. Pm me or hit up the clans Discord if anyone wants to play
I think I will host bets wednersday (lol i cant even write this day) with some money of the bank and give back 50% or 75% of the earnings ^^
I shall send you bank pass on discord. I might hop on soon and see if there are enough players to host something

Also applied for official . Bank updated to 70k
Last edited by Shogun; Jan 29, 2018 at 08:45 AM.