Toribash
Rek’Sai, the Void Burrower, revealed

I won on bet.

Edited: Her kits which make the game funnier and more challenging. Void Rush is best tool for backdoor and camp.
Last edited by Chris; Nov 25, 2014 at 09:33 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
dude dat ult ...

i love her kit, goin to buy her on release day
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Damnit Chris... 15 minutes.

That ult looks awesome, but the tunnels can be easily destroyed. I can't wait to try thresh/lee sin Qs with that ult.
The new jungle is an utter failure in terms of diversity.

Pick sustain jungler, buy stalker/trailblazer with devourer, enjoy win.

edit:

this is an example of what I mean

Last edited by Boredpayne; Nov 26, 2014 at 12:38 PM.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
You played ww, ww doesnt count, ww is op.

Also in solo queue, meh it probably wont be to diverse but in competitive im sure people will figure out ways to use the jungle to their benefit.
Last edited by Grim; Nov 27, 2014 at 02:38 AM.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Originally Posted by Boredpayne View Post
The new jungle is an utter failure in terms of diversity.

Pick sustain jungler, buy stalker/trailblazer with devourer, enjoy win.

edit:

this is an example of what I mean

i disagree, while it's true that sustain junglers are OP right now, just like how early game junglers were OP last season, i feel that there is much more diversity now, while sustain junglers have a clear advantage right now, you could pick whatever jungler you want and still do ok and win if you outplay your jungle opponent, while last season if they had jarvan and you had amumu in a soloq game, there was a very slight chance you're gonna win unless you were much better than their jungler.
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Originally Posted by Kat
while last season if they had jarvan and you had amumu in a soloq game, there was a very slight chance you're gonna win unless you were much better than their jungler.

Last season amumu could start quill coat and didn't die in two camps, though.

As long as you have a jungle this difficult, all the later, more diversified jungle items won't help amumu against warwick or udyr.

I think a smite bonus that helped tanky junglers more than the gromp bonus would help to fix it.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
You don't necessarily have to start machete is the thing, cloth armor and long sword could be realistic starts for junglers, i haven't tried it yet but it seems viable since you get the smite bonus anyway.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Originally Posted by Grim View Post
You don't necessarily have to start machete is the thing, cloth armor and long sword could be realistic starts for junglers, i haven't tried it yet but it seems viable since you get the smite bonus anyway.

if u have something like WW or fiddle you could start without items at all and be efficent for the first clear..
just a few are now able to do such things..

btw. hit gold 1, plat on my way!
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken