Ranking
Original Post
"Slight" absense
Well i just got crysis warhead fallout 3 deadspace and farcry 2 so i'm not going to play very much plus toribash is getting boring so i'm going to take a break while i dont hate it. this doesnt mean i'm not going to play at all it just means... dont kick me jim.
Hey DONT diss halo 1 it's a crapload gorier than either of the halo games(more blood) and it was the start of halo. anyways what is really good is orange juice milk LOTS OF SUGAR and vanilla... aw man this stuff is awesome but dont let it sit cause it starts to curdle.
I also have crysis, COD4, orange box (lol orange), bioshock, CS:S, guitar hero3, halo1, Halo Custom edition, halo 2, saurbratten,farcry1, oblivion, UT3, and you cant forget toribash. <--that's a lot of games.
Last edited by Yourface; Nov 17, 2008 at 10:56 PM.
no i'm in school and that's what i do when i'm not in school... so what... i have plenty reason to play a bunch of games on my awesome computer that runs crysis on high and some extra high settings /w/anti-ailiasing.
EDIT: WHY DO YOU EDIT MY POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Yourface; Nov 18, 2008 at 09:30 PM.
Dude, If i had that many games, I'd glue my ass to the chair lol nah,epic amount though, having a black father makes gettin games hard D:<
All the world's a stage.