Original Post
[R] Full 512 Everything -> 1kk budget
The request

What I am here to purchase is a full in game set. The art I require is:
  • Full 512 Body (including head)
  • Full 512 Joints
  • 512 Ground
  • Icon

Of course, since my max budget is 1kk I do want the set to be very good quality and i want it to be my permanent set. I will attempt to negotiate a price if I see any set in this thread that I want - be aware I will of course not be spending 1kk on every set .-.

What do I want it do be like?
  • The set should be custom made for me in this thread here now
  • The set should be good looking and high quality, all 512
  • Most importantly the set should be fun to look at every time I see it, (funny in some way). Take my current head as an example of what I mean by this. (Of course my current head is of course not anywhere near enough high enough quality)

I expect this request to be active for a long time (think in terms of months) as I want the set to be perfect for me, good luck! Feel free to ask me questions either here or by PM. Also I wont respond super quickly always so please be patient and dont give up on me D:

Thanks and good luck,
~SmallBowl

[11:22.45] <SmallBowl> hm, its a really nice looking head but its not what Im looking for
[11:22.49] <SmallBowl> its hard to explain what I want
[11:23.09] <krisis13> Maybe try looking up some pics
[11:23.41] <SmallBowl> but an example is like, my current head but upgraded to look good + a body of a very scared looking dude wearing a tshirt and jeans who has shit himself from fear
[11:24.13] <SmallBowl> but my request is almost as much about nurturing creativity as it is about getting me a set
[11:24.27] <krisis13> Oh you want something like that xD
[11:25.08] <krisis13> well this will be a chalange then cuz idk if i can do alot of detail if its just a dude in a t shirt and jeabs
[11:25.12] <krisis13> jeans*
[11:25.22] <SmallBowl> think how textured real jeans are
[11:25.29] <SmallBowl> theres loads that could be done
[11:25.37] <SmallBowl> but thats just an example
[11:26.04] <SmallBowl> http://image1.superdry.com/static/images/products/upload3484136152964681108.jpg
[11:26.27] <SmallBowl> thats an incredible amount of detail, its more that you might struggle to capture it all than not have enough to draw
[11:26.56] <krisis13> ye tru hmm..
[11:27.35] <krisis13> Ima gona think abaut this and maybe get an idea or two and ill notify you when i will have made something
[11:28.25] <SmallBowl> aight, good luck man
[11:28.31] <SmallBowl> Ill probably post some of this in the thread
Last edited by SmallBowl; Feb 16, 2016 at 07:33 PM.
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Nope, go nuts, if it meets the brief its good by me - make it whatever compliments your artistic style best, the more creative the better.

Personally I think its better to give let you roam free and be creative than give a bad poorly thought out theme which is why its written the way it is.

So yeah, go nuts, no real theme other than it has to make me laugh/smile
Ah, aight. I won't be trying this though, all of this seems too much for me (Even the tc) haha. I am not good with joints and I am already working on other things.
I am just an icon livin'
Alright, looking forward to anyone working on it
Ill maybe work on it if i will have time and some interesting ideas

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

o7 love to see what you can come up with
bump

[11:22.45] <SmallBowl> hm, its a really nice looking head but its not what Im looking for
[11:22.49] <SmallBowl> its hard to explain what I want
[11:23.09] <krisis13> Maybe try looking up some pics
[11:23.41] <SmallBowl> but an example is like, my current head but upgraded to look good + a body of a very scared looking dude wearing a tshirt and jeans who has shit himself from fear
[11:24.13] <SmallBowl> but my request is almost as much about nurturing creativity as it is about getting me a set
[11:24.27] <krisis13> Oh you want something like that xD
[11:25.08] <krisis13> well this will be a chalange then cuz idk if i can do alot of detail if its just a dude in a t shirt and jeabs
[11:25.12] <krisis13> jeans*
[11:25.22] <SmallBowl> think how textured real jeans are
[11:25.29] <SmallBowl> theres loads that could be done
[11:25.37] <SmallBowl> but thats just an example
[11:26.04] <SmallBowl> http://image1.superdry.com/static/images/products/upload3484136152964681108.jpg
[11:26.27] <SmallBowl> thats an incredible amount of detail, its more that you might struggle to capture it all than not have enough to draw
[11:26.56] <krisis13> ye tru hmm..
[11:27.35] <krisis13> Ima gona think abaut this and maybe get an idea or two and ill notify you when i will have made something
[11:28.25] <SmallBowl> aight, good luck man
[11:28.31] <SmallBowl> Ill probably post some of this in the thread