Ranking
Honestly Skylar I think you should be the Op if anyone, you're definitely the most active and contribute the most to MLO. just my opinion though
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post

Japanese Song MV.

Or the Nightcore version. Watch the 1st one first.

did you get that song after you saw my osu vid or what? ;p

vid

either way, I've really been into classical lately, especially pieces from Chopin, played by Arthur Rubinstein preferably

anyone else wanting to share some?
Last edited by Melqart; Mar 16, 2015 at 05:21 PM.
cage the gargoyle
very peaceful, but, i wouldn't listen to it compared to other things preferably.
talking about peaceful, this is a little demo done by kasabian that is rather nice;

also @kobracola, thank you for that, but, we should probably have a poll then whoever the majority as a leader that i'll set up and send to the active members of mlo.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
@mel First one was dull, second was better. I kind of don't like the pianist.

@skylar remarkably good.
Originally Posted by Melqart View Post

Y'know, classical is a pretty broad genre.
Since you like piano music i'll post some pianocore. I'm not really that into piano though so yeah.

Also this been my favorite for a while
Last edited by Lazors; Mar 16, 2015 at 08:22 PM.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
@mel First one was dull, second was better. I kind of don't like the pianist.

@skylar remarkably good.

Y'know, classical is a pretty broad genre.
Since you like piano music i'll post some pianocore. I'm not really that into piano though so yeah.

Also this been my favorite for a while

I can understand why you'd say it's dull, but that's exactly what I like about it.

I really liked the Rhapsody in Blue and the vid from Evgeny was pretty good aswell.
Though it's not really what I'm looking for in the piano, I really like the slow parts which really show emotion (or atleast for me).

Like the first minute of this.
The page turning you can hear in the background is pretty cool lol.
(pls no report for same pianist)
Last edited by Melqart; Mar 16, 2015 at 09:57 PM.
cage the gargoyle
Nah, it's just because rubenstein is playing it differently from what i envisioned the composer's will. It kind of fits sometimes, but i'm always distracted by "no it should be played this way".
Anyway Tchaikovsky might be something for you. Link is a famous faure sonata. Faure has the best phrasing imo.

-----

Listening to this atm.
Last edited by Lazors; Mar 17, 2015 at 07:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Melqart View Post
did you get that song after you saw my osu vid or what? ;p

vid

either way, I've really been into classical lately, especially pieces from Chopin, played by Arthur Rubinstein preferably

Yes, I downloaded the map and the original song aswell.
I think I fell in love at a first sight.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I work in a distribution for classical music.. our best artist is Marc Andre Hamelin. He's one of the most virtuose Pianists atm. He's one of my favorite. I already saw him live at the Tonhalle in Zurich.

This is a great piece.. variations on a theme of Paganini.

I really enjoyed you song BBking , classical music is one of the music i prefer. That was really fast all the way...

Here is a song taked from Asura's wrath OST (A video game) the vocal of this one give are so damn good.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
seemed very repetitive in the fact it slowly builds up and then that energy slowly disappears about 3 times which annoyed me slightly. I also don't normally listen to music if the lyrics aren't english since i don't get the meaning of the song, but, the vocals are pretty strong yes, but, sometimes i don't think the voice lined up with what the lyrics were saying, but, that's probably just me. instruments didn't interest me much either. although after all that, i can see why people would like that song.

thought we needed more tvotr here, since I got colacobra into them and I think lazors likes them too.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here