I ONLY ACCEPT TC

Price: 50k
Size: 512x512
Artist: Me
Prev. Owner: Me
Extra Recolor: Sure 10k Because it is so hard
Extras: 2 recolored versions and trails

Minimalistic Set

Last edited by Cartier; Jan 28, 2015 at 04:00 AM.
I am just an icon livin'
We discussed this already. That isn't even 1/4 of what I am asking for
I am just an icon livin'
Yeah its a good set but definitely not 130k. No minimalistic set runs for that much, I mean I could look at this and make it in photoshop with 2 windows, would offer like.... 30k-35k but I don't have it
(Origin)
The set is C/P, minimalistic, in my option the head is bad, and the hands look like they are made in 128 so I will have to have those re made which will cost me money there is no texture for the feet or the brest which is another thing that I may have made, again paying money for a set that is un finished . With that being said I think this is a 20k set but I'll offer my Barbed Wire which is selling for 29k right now. Take it or leave it because its my final offer. PM me if interested.
Last edited by Zorow; Jan 24, 2015 at 09:17 PM.
This set was not C/P it was all re-drawn with gimp and I do not have 512 hands feet or torso so that is why they look like that but they are in 512. Also I can make the feet and the breast but that would make the set a 65k set
-----
Also I am updating the set so it will fill up A LOT of blank space that wasn't used I will also make the feet and breasts and work on a dif. head ok? This will surely cost more than 100k when I am finished and i will have recolored versions
Last edited by Cartier; Jan 25, 2015 at 01:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am just an icon livin'
Bump! I will have this set upgraded and finished this week
I am just an icon livin'