Toribash
Re: "Knees to nuts style, howed ya like it?"
...This move is good for someone who's new at the game. But its not worth karma, cos its not really that good.

Plus, the head didn't come off.

Plus, Devastator has spammed.

Out of 100? I'd give this move about a 46.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Me no like spam... *presses the delete button*
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Odd, the head SHOULD come off, it works everytime on mine. you sure youre using demo settings?
I dont care what that udda guy sez, this move is cool! Not as good az youre sig move, but still awsome nonetheless! Yeah, and the head should decap cause it works for me too.
Sure, go ahead, all moves I make are property of my Masters of Toast! anyway, which also means my sig. move(s) will/are also the property of anyone in Masters of Toast![TM]
man the edit doesn't work
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
yeah same here... maybe cuz torso broke at three? and btw this move is so dated, it isn't even funny . but it still is a great move.
All my moves are property of Masters of Toast! [TM] and therefore any move of mine that is sig. is also my clans sig. move! ToastMaster, Aaawwwaaayyyy!