Ranking
How much u have Released: hmm i dunno like 150k worth of FREE art and some texture sets?
What ur specialty is: Avatars,Sigs,Simple Texture sets,videos if i absolutly have too,trying to figure out C4D so then i would do 3d renders.
A demo of your work: laaaaattarrrr not nao
@Koe DAZ and C4D
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.
ok thanks Donkore and Yay for RA joining!
Robert A. Heinlein: "Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny."
cheers for the reply... it makes me feel special . I'll start work on a good example now as i wanna make something half decent to show you guyz, i can either try music or photoshop... but yeah ill decide soon. At the moment i don't have any previous examples to show you as some d-head hacker decided my computer could do with a good "permanent shut down"... took me freakin ages to fix too. By the way i'm 14 and live in Aus. I have a bit of spare time in between work and school so, i spose i can work something out....
Boo
KoE:- Thanks for the link, I'll be posting some replays of it fairly soon
Stupinator:- Nive avvy
Skellboy:- When you say Aus. Do you mean Australia or Austria? lol
Everybody:- In a couple o' weeks I'll probably be able to help make textures and stuff coz I'm getting an art package in either a couple of weeks or at Xmas and I've just taken a course in programming and graphics at some college thing so I'll be forever improving! lol
HELP SAINTOWARYOUR HELP HERE IS NEEDED!
Apologies for the double post, but, your mod is really hard KoE! XD Well, the rail one is, still practicing.
HELP SAINTOWARYOUR HELP HERE IS NEEDED!
Yea i dont like the Rail one try the Normal 2.2 I think it is thats best one
Robert A. Heinlein: "Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny."