Ranking
Here's a replay that I was making for the current JDawg competition but it doesn't fit in either category.

Also, Merry Christmas everyone!
Attached Files
Tamer0 Indecisive.rpl (123.4 KB, 18 views)
There's so many replays being posted, it's difficult to find time to comment on them all. I'll comment on the last three (obviously not including my one).

On crack - The only major criticism I have for this is the big gap between the dismemberments which kinda ruins the flow in the replay. You've got the opening split, about 40 frames where you're nearly standing still and then the arm dm. Between the two dm's is over 100 frames. If you're going to leave that long between dm's you need to be dancing or doing something interesting and fun. I liked the actual moves involved though, it's just a question of putting them all together.

nnaammm my good decap - Nice little bit of manipulation here with a decent decap. One bit I would've changed is the double knee contract/extend before the decap. But that might be your style, that's just how I would've approached it.

New on Crax - After the split, your moves seemed less relaxed and quite stiff. Good work on getting two dm's out of that kick though.
ty for the comment and the reason i did that before kicking is because i wouldent have hit ukes head if i dident do that. i tried it without doing that but it barly touched ukes head and just gave a little dmg >.> did rutzor agree about me joining?btw another decpap>.<
Attached Files
nnaammm my good decap 2.rpl (52.4 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by nnaammm; Dec 25, 2008 at 05:04 AM.
Belt:10th dan
Clan:[Legions]
im doing a amazing replayfor the ''Nabi Dancing Replays''
only in two weeks ill post ;o
i know that you guys are thinking ''oh, the killpiu will not make a amazing replay''
BOYS 'N' GIRLS WHERE OFFICIAL! All credits to mosier.

Also our forum is: ORMO Might be a little confusing but it stands for the Official Replay Makers Org.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
Havin another try :s

Decap
Split
Madman.1
Madman.2
Attached Files
!big point decap.rpl (74.2 KB, 5 views)
!meh.rpl (91.0 KB, 4 views)
!What have i done.....rpl (200.4 KB, 6 views)
!This is madness!.rpl (180.5 KB, 6 views)
Bloxam: TBH...
Bloxam: i like boys more than girls
Dr_NoXious: i see
Dr_NoXious: is now Offline.
Thread is now locked as it is unneeded

Regarding joining or replay posting, go Here
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when