Toribash
Originally Posted by 2Bit View Post
Cool, add you too the list? Also inventory would be nice. O:

Sure you can add me to the list.

My invetory, besides all the medical and quest items, are flamer, mini-gun, missile launcher, lincoln repeater (best gun =P), hunting rifle, terrible shotgun, 10mm submachine gun, fat man, assault rifle, chinese assault rifle, scoped magnium, sniper rifle, and other ones that aren't really good.

Oh, also my armor is ones that are dropped by raiders, though I'm trying to get the t-51b (if you don't know what armor this is, it's the best helmet and armor in the game).
Err, the big gun that shoots mini-nukes (some countries changed the name of the gun or took it out of the game >.>)
Last edited by huntersylx; Dec 5, 2008 at 03:24 AM.
Yeah, a fatman mini-nuke launcher.. I have one of the mini-nukes, its found in the super-duper mart place.
There's an upgraded fat man (I fogot to add that) Something like the MIAV...

Anyways, it shoots eight mininukes at ounce, instantly killing everything (even you if your too close) in it's blast radius.

Note: (can be found where a bobble head is found, though you need about 5 diaries from this family.)
level 16

full stats for energy weapons, almost full for small arms, medicine and speech

pretty much all the weapons available, except the home made ones and that lincoln one, were can i find it? working on a few quests and whatnot still befor i finish again

tesla armour for now, i can get full epic power armour, but ya, if ur that far in the game, you'll know what that means
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
pretty much all the weapons available, except the home made ones and that lincoln one, were can i find it?

To find lincoln's repeater, start at the history of museum entrance, go left to the Underworld, go through the door, and follow this walk through: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxbwhJ9yR3c
Originally Posted by huntersylx View Post
There's an upgraded fat man (I fogot to add that) Something like the MIAV...

Anyways, it shoots eight mininukes at ounce, instantly killing everything (even you if your too close) in it's blast radius.

Note: (can be found where a bobble head is found, though you need about 5 diaries from this family.)

MIRV.

Nice organisation. Maybe I should create the Enclave! ;p
Update for my account, I have an alien blaster and a firelance, with full brother hood of steel power armour =P
I suggest all people to fully upgrade there house as fast as they can.
I also suggest getting some super jet.
And when you go to lincon museum get lincon's gun
Squid.